Embossed treatment

10836030-1376475545-983305.jpg

10836030-1377591695-422215.jpg

10836030-1376475562-96203.jpg

Actual pictures:

twelve1.jpg

twelve2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't see anything printed on the j card or disc that specifies region codes.. nothing, no only B, no all region ABC, nothing. As they haven't printed it I can only assume its region free, sorry I can't check as I don't have a region A player but I'll bet there wouldn't be a problem playing this disc anywhere.

Ps. This steelbook looks a little better in hand than in pics, almost cancelled this but didnt have the film on blu ray so it was worth it.. I really like the inside artwork. :D

http://www.grammarbook.com/numbers/numbers.asp

Rule 1

Spell out single-digit whole numbers. Use numerals for numbers greater than nine.

Examples:
I want five copies.
I want 10 copies.

A good rule, but art doesn't always follow grammar rules :)

The original title in the film's opening credits is "Twelve Monkeys". And most (if not all) UK Blu-ray/DVD releases have had exactly that title.

A good rule, but art doesn't always follow grammar rules :)

The original title in the film's opening credits is "Twelve Monkeys". And most (if not all) UK Blu-ray/DVD releases have had exactly that title.

In the U.S. it's "12 Monkeys," official posters & BR/DVD. I guess that's where the confusion over the name comes from.

Last edited:
No, it's that the debossing doesn't line up with the print.

Thanks.. went back to the pic and zoomed in (viewed it originally on my phone so it was a small pic and I didn't see the just how out the print was).

Mine arrived today and it's got some pretty nasty scratches. The ones on the back I can almost live with, but there's on right over the 12 Monkeys symbol in Bruce Willis' eye. :(

Zavvi were on a roll too with stuff arriving in absolutely perfect condition.

Anyway, I was a bit disappointed by the pics, but I think this is one which works a lot better seeing it for real.