• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Hellboy 2 France Blu-ray SteelBook Give-away ... x3!!!

3 Winners ...

One a week!!!!

Just answer the poll question, and REPLY to the thread!

ENJOY AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

Attachments

• free-star.jpg
    free-star.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
99 is the answer :)

My 100th is gonna be this free giveaway prize :)

Last edited:
Just over 50 counting the ones for trade, but I put 21-50 based on my actual collection.

I have 55 at home, 19 in the mail and some other pre-orders/pending trades! And tomorrow I've celebrating my 2nd month collecting!
I know, I should see someone :(

Man, I am in my first month with 13, feeling low on the pole and way behind. Need to catch up, must catch up...

Man, I am in my first month with 13, feeling low on the pole and way behind. Need to catch up, must catch up...

Don't worry about it. I started 13 months ago and had the same feeling. Now I am wondering where to put them all. :hilarious:

I need to go to ikea and find something strong enough to hold 1000 of them.:scat:EEK!:D

Reactions: ash333

Don't beat yourself up, this is not a race. Plus let's face it, you're in the US so most of the time you're gonna have to rely on trades, group buys and such.

In fact, 13 steels in one month is actually reasonnable. I got 14 steels on my first purchase, 2 months ago, and now I have 70+. That's not a normal behaviour.
As for you chipvideo, you need to see a professional :hilarious:

Reactions: ash333
Don't beat yourself up, this is not a race. Plus let's face it, you're in the US so most of the time you're gonna have to rely on trades, group buys and such.

In fact, 13 steels in one month is actually reasonnable. I got 14 steels on my first purchase, 2 months ago, and now I have 70+. That's not a normal behaviour.
As for you chipvideo, you need to see a professional :hilarious:

Man, you guys really know how to encourage a noob collector. Thanks!

Reactions: biscuitnoir
do we count everything in stock as far duplicates or do we only inlcude the actual personal collection.cause on some titles,i might have 40-50 for the same release that im saving up for some leverage in the future :emb:

Status
Not open for further replies.