The Three Musketeers 3D Media Markt Exclusive (Blu-Ray Steelbook)[Germany]

justintime2k

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Aug 30, 2010
Shoreham By Sea, UK
Another Media Markt Exclusive - http://www.mediamarkt.de/angebot/vo...tertainment-die-drei-musketiere--3d-steelbook

produktbild_stdfrontalonlylogo_detail.jpg

Released - 9th Feb 2012

Bonus material
Over 170 minutes bonus material!
- Making of 3D (4.5 minutes)
- Making of 2D (approx. 23 min)
- Deleted and Extended Scenes (approx 16 min)
- Music clip of Take That "When we Were Young "(approx. 4 min)
- Original Trailer in 3D
- Audio Commentary
- Cast Information
- The Making of Short version (10 min)
- Interviews (approx. 46 min)
- 3D work (approx. 7 min)
- Stunts & Fights (approx. 8 minutes)
- Costume (approx. 7 minutes)
- Locations (approx 13 min)
- Visit to the mask - like Milla is to m'lady (approx. 3 minutes)
- Set Tour (13 min)
- set design (about 9 minutes)
- Historical information on the locations (4,5 min)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Three Musketeers 3D [German] MM Excl. Steelbook

On 09.02.2012 Media Markt release a 3D Steelbook of "The three Musketeers"

Price is 25 €

produktbild_stdfrontalonlylogo_detail.jpg

biscuit that´s normal in Germany. Most of the guys older than 50 don´t really understand english that´s why most titles are translated to german. I know that sucks but that is how it is!

biscuit that´s normal in Germany. Most of the guys older than 50 don´t really understand english that´s why most titles are translated to german. I know that sucks but that is how it is!

It's a Germany exclusive anyway, so they probably don't expect a lot of foreigners to purchase it.

Hopefully it's not a title I was looking forward to.

that blu-banner is yummy...looks very good...

I like the way they used the banner with Resident Evil Afterlife 3D as it blended in well. I just dont think this one blends in well with the color tones. It is a nice banner though. My 2nd favorite behind the original bland blu.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Why why why German title again! :angry:

Pass :(

One things for sure. Its one way to keep your collecting much cheaper than mine. The German ones are my favorite. :scat:

Ummm, maybe because it's being released in Germany. :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Meh, I really wish they'd stop releasing all of these movies that bomb out at the box office. There are so many more worthy titles not getting a Steelbook. Oh well, pass....

Reactions: WKRP and Staind
this will probably be a pass for me... the banner combined with the fact that I heard the movie was awful +german writing + 3d causing higher price = no buy.

Might change my mind after watching it though.

this will probably be a pass for me... the banner combined with the fact that I heard the movie was awful +german writing + 3d causing higher price = no buy.

Might change my mind after watching it though.

Yeah I am in two minds not seen the film dont like the title in german but its nice you get the 3D version and i like the grey blu ray banner but is that a enough of a reason to buy.

Was just thinking about this title. Would love to see and English version, but not sure any other county will release in Steel and have 3D. We'll see...