Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2012
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
HMV

Taken from Arrow's Facebook page -

Friday's announcement will feature all the April titles (3) plus a Spring Preview (3) and includes details of our first Arrow Video SteelBook!
And from Cult Labs Facebook page -

Just a little reminder that we'll be announcing Arrow Video and ArrowDrome's April 2012 slate along with a Spring 2012 preview right here and on the forums tomorrow around 1pm GMT. The announcement includes news of that mystery steelbook you've all heard about so keep your eyes peeled!
---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Now I'm a big fan of Arrow's work, so I'm very intrigued to see what they are going to announce!

KONY_BD_Steelbook_Front_3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The first 2 AWESOME, Battle Royale I am assuming is not a Zombie movie. Are the titles going to Zombie movies?

you have NEVER seen Battle Royale?!
Go! Go and find it! It is awesome!
You can equate it to the upcoming film "The Hunger Games" but 100000000000000000000000000000 times cooler!

this is just a taste:
BatRoy-knifethrowrsc3.gif

Hahahaha isn't it one of their PPV's?

There is a US release coming out soon, I'd highly recommend watching it

i've submitted the news to the link at the top of the page

i'll post back here at 1pm with the press release i got (should be at the PC by then)

Reactions: poncholo
i've submitted the news to the link at the top of the page

i'll post back here at 1pm with the press release i got (should be at the PC by then)

Can't wait :scat:
If Battle Royale gets a steelbook, I'll be all over that, would not care what it looks like :D