Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2012
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
HMV

Taken from Arrow's Facebook page -

Friday's announcement will feature all the April titles (3) plus a Spring Preview (3) and includes details of our first Arrow Video SteelBook!
And from Cult Labs Facebook page -

Just a little reminder that we'll be announcing Arrow Video and ArrowDrome's April 2012 slate along with a Spring 2012 preview right here and on the forums tomorrow around 1pm GMT. The announcement includes news of that mystery steelbook you've all heard about so keep your eyes peeled!
---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Now I'm a big fan of Arrow's work, so I'm very intrigued to see what they are going to announce!

KONY_BD_Steelbook_Front_3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a bad film.......not the best either. Really annoyed with the ridiculous sticky gunge holding the paper sleeve!
Can't get it all off the front of the steelbook, looks like my daughter has wiped her nose on it!!:angry:

I know! I tried using olive oil and was able to get most of it off but still there are traces. Anybody know how to get it completely off?

Reactions: townterrier
I know! I tried using olive oil and was able to get most of it off but still there are traces. Anybody know how to get it completely off?

If you look on eBay their are sticker Removal liquids! But if you buy one I would test it on a old steelbook first to make sure their is no discolouration to the steel!

Reactions: townterrier
Bought this from Zavvi, took ages to decide whether to go for it or not. With it being older stock I thought it would be sent in the old packaging but I took the risk. Arrived today and I was pleasantly surprised to see it sent in the new packaging. Perhaps it's slowly being sent to their other warehouses? Arrived in mint condition. Not looking forward to removing the huge blobs though. Since the change of packaging I've bought 3 steelbooks from Zavvi and they have all arrived in perfect condition. Looking promising for the next few months of Zavvi releases.

Was waiting for this one to drop to under 10 before I bit and this is a great price, also had a few super points so just got this for 5.50 excellent and thanks for the info andy

Received it from the Black Friday Deals, god damn, I hate me that I not read this thread first. That gum bullsh*t ruined the steelbook :mad:
Ive tryed nail polish and olive oil, nothin helps. 4 gum points still on the steelbook, around that some scratches now from trying and at the top some paint gone :mad:
That piece of * can rest behind everything else at the bottom of my shelf :mad:

Got one of these steelbooks a few weeks back from Play.com for 7.99 with a discount. After reading this posts i decided to open it and surprise surprise the glue is welded on. I had some sticky stuff remover in the cupboard, so i tried it on a old dented steelbook, to see if it pulled the paint off, it didn't so i tried removing the glue and it works a treat. Used it with a microfibre cloth and it removed all the glue completely. Steelbook look great now with know glue.
The stuff i used is
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/2216...1=ICEP3.0.0-L&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=108&ff19=0