Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2012
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
HMV

Taken from Arrow's Facebook page -

Friday's announcement will feature all the April titles (3) plus a Spring Preview (3) and includes details of our first Arrow Video SteelBook!
And from Cult Labs Facebook page -

Just a little reminder that we'll be announcing Arrow Video and ArrowDrome's April 2012 slate along with a Spring 2012 preview right here and on the forums tomorrow around 1pm GMT. The announcement includes news of that mystery steelbook you've all heard about so keep your eyes peeled!
---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Now I'm a big fan of Arrow's work, so I'm very intrigued to see what they are going to announce!

KONY_BD_Steelbook_Front_3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived yesterday. Very pleased with it, especially for the price I paid. Looking forward to watching it

Hmm do Play.com price match? I forgot I had three on pre-order with them at £17.99 each.... then ordered three via HMV at £13 each :D

If not then it wont matter as i'll just return them instead. My copy has gone straight onto the shelf - wife wasnt impressed that it was another gangster film ;)

How is the picture and audio quality? Can anybody compare to the US release? Is it region B locked or will it play region A too? Thanks guys.

Hmm do Play.com price match? I forgot I had three on pre-order with them at £17.99 each.... then ordered three via HMV at £13 each :D

If not then it wont matter as i'll just return them instead. My copy has gone straight onto the shelf - wife wasnt impressed that it was another gangster film ;)

Play.com very rarely price match

Not a bad film.......not the best either. Really annoyed with the ridiculous sticky gunge holding the paper sleeve!
Can't get it all off the front of the steelbook, looks like my daughter has wiped her nose on it!!:angry: