Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
Release date: June 25th, 2012
Buy Links:
Amazon UK
HMV

Taken from Arrow's Facebook page -

Friday's announcement will feature all the April titles (3) plus a Spring Preview (3) and includes details of our first Arrow Video SteelBook!
And from Cult Labs Facebook page -

Just a little reminder that we'll be announcing Arrow Video and ArrowDrome's April 2012 slate along with a Spring 2012 preview right here and on the forums tomorrow around 1pm GMT. The announcement includes news of that mystery steelbook you've all heard about so keep your eyes peeled!
---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Now I'm a big fan of Arrow's work, so I'm very intrigued to see what they are going to announce!

KONY_BD_Steelbook_Front_3D.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone happen to know if this will be region free or not?

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

No one rides for free motha****a. This is a underrated gangster masterpiece.

Cancelled my amazon orders, not enough cash and this isn't a good enough movie :(

2 American Beauties, 2 AVPs (both GBs) 4 iron man, 3 iron man 2, 3 terminator and 2 Avengers all on the way in the coming months (not to mention that last play.com wave which wipped me out!)

Could have got this for £11.40 from HMV with there 20% sale last weekend. Still pass.

My copy arrived yesterday direct from Arrow, (they had an offer a couple of weeks ago, of the KoNY steelbook, a free copy of Erik the Viking on DVD and free shipping, so the lot was £13 which I thought was a good deal)....I didnt realise they shipped out so early although their packaging isnt the best, just a jiffy bag but it arrived safe and well..not sure if Id order direct again though as id prefer the peace of mind of better packaging...

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg

whats on the back mate?

The back is quite plain, just a small picture of Christopher Walken (a smaller version of the pic from the front) If you watch the short video posted above you will see a quick glimpse of the rear art (or lack of lol)

That looks really nice!!! Any pics of the spine? I also assume region B locked?

going by the back sheet and the disk itself its region B locked, but I dont have a multi region player to confirm this ..I forgot to take a pic of the spine but its in the video above lol ...one day I'll get the hang of this picture taking lark ;)...probably around the time my youtube videos get better hahha!

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

here ya go, rear and spine, appologies for the badly lit iphone photo ;)

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Great looking steelbook, cant wait for my copy to arrive... arrow have really made a good start with these steels... Demons 1+2 was an awesome steelbook and King of NY is even better.:oohyeah::ordered:

Looks great mate, thanks for the pics! Hoping mine should be here tomorrow.... for the princely sum of £3.46 :D :naughty: