Another design copy :rolleyes:

Release Date: 14/04/2012
Buy Links:
Yesasia - US$41.99
Kimchi - US$33.99
K2DVD - US$40.99

1333594269102437.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right. So I'll know not to bother ordering amazon.jp 'exclusives' next time! :rolleyes:

The only problem is , if you dont order , exactly that title will proberbly be the one which will be later on hard to get...its always like that in the steelbook bussiness :)

This is though very very disappointing for those who had to pay prime dollar and then even custom fees !!

Take care
John

Reactions: ocielz and Orekul
I think the cover for that steelbook is the same print, the disc may be just produced locally in Korea.
There's no such thing as exclusive these day, they have abuse the use of this word in steelbook business. Maybe their definition of exclusive is different from us, to us "exclusive" meant no one else is having the cover release?
It might be exclusive in Japan to amazon but it doesn't mean other country can't have the same cover art. I have try to accept that this is the fact and that "exclusive" is just a marketing gimmick.
Anyway, just enjoy your purchase and buy it if you think you need them.

Reactions: Blu-devil
I think the cover for that steelbook is the same print, the disc may be just produced locally in Korea.
There's no such thing as exclusive these day, they have abuse the use of this word in steelbook business. Maybe their definition of exclusive is different from us, to us "exclusive" meant no one else is having the cover release?
It might be exclusive in Japan to amazon but it doesn't mean other country can't have the same cover art. I have try to accept that this is the fact and that "exclusive" is just a marketing gimmick.
Anyway, just enjoy your purchase and buy it if you think you need them.
I get what you're saying, but they do have a right in saying "exclusive" because most of their business comes from Japan. It's letting their Japanese customers know that they won't be able to get this anywhere else in Japan. They're not intending to say, "hey worldwide customers, this is exclusive to us."

Reactions: FanOfGaming
Very happy i didnt order the japan exclusive and i feel sorry those guys in ebay selling theyre japan exclusive for triple price. I want this

I do not regret that I ordered this and other 3 from amazon.jp , I got them fast and in perfect condition, so this few dollars more is not doing so large difference for me. And we don't know whether they also have for sale Se7en and Gran Torino, which I bought too.