[CANCELLED] The Rock (Blu-ray Viva Metal Box) [China]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe, so the info is finally out :)

I've seen them a few weeks ago, the booklets look awesome as well!

I believe there are 2 releases: 1 without a booklet, will run for around $25, and a special edition one with the booklet (quite like the FNAC releases) for $35.

Very limited prints, around 350 a piece.

They will be VIVA cases? Also any exclusivity a la blufans?
Will definitely pick both releases up:cool: 2 kick ass movies in steel:D

Last edited:

I believe there are 2 releases: 1 without a booklet, will run for around $25, and a special edition one with the booklet (quite like the FNAC releases) for $35.

350? wow thats a little hard to believe ... VIVA must be desperate.

350? wow thats a little hard to believe ... VIVA must be desperate.

That's the info I've been given John. And well, my source is not the kind to bullshit me.

They look really nice tho, very simple designs but very effective, with debossed titles.

I believe a group buy will be hosted in here as well.

Reactions: DJ IXS
That's the info I've been given John. And well, my source is not the kind to bullshit me.

They look really nice tho, very simple designs but very effective, with debossed titles.

I believe a group buy will be hosted in here as well.

Could be split run ... Asia does it all the time. Look at all the taiwan/korean/japanese/thailand releases etc. each adds a diff slip, j-card etc. so those are technically low qty too. Which is why titles like gladiator tw, term sal etc. are probably so rare.

Now if there is really truly only 350 total made, then yes viva is desperate. (which I highly doubt, because they are a big player in the packaging industry) All other metal packaging manufacturers have much higher MOQ #s. Great news for collectors wanting rare stuff, just very odd is all I'm saying, and thus hard to believe.

$60 for the pair with a super limited run EEK! This is going to sell like hot cakes EEK!

Status
Not open for further replies.