attachment.php

Attachments

• Scan 121460012.jpg
    Scan 121460012.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
This needs to be diff art ..... or at least gloss. :p

Look above ^^^^Sorry Wreck not glossy :(

I agree that it should have been the right time to use a different art and texture. But this is a great opportunity for collectors everywhere looking for this one.

DB - I thought I had finally caught up with the release schedule and now this wave! Exciting time to be a US steelbook collector!

Reactions: apsmith21
Oh dear, the FS version will plummet, time to open them now as they arent rare or limited anymore :(

I would recommend AGAINST that. Keep the FS version sealed and open the cheaper Best Buy edition when you get them. There is value in the FS label for some hardcore collectors like myself :D

I think its going to be exactly the same, the only difference is the label best buy and future shop. If it is identicle I am going to seriously debate if I am going to continue this hobby, nothing appears to be special or 'limited' collection. Feel bad for those who spent more on the Batman Begins.

Last edited:
I think its going to be exactly the same, the only difference is the label best buy and future shop. If it is identicle I am going to seriously debate if I am going to continue this hobby, nothing appears to be special or 'limited' collection. Feel bad for those who spent more on the Batman Begins.

I wont quit .... but it just stops the rush on WB titles from CA ... also means now I will be more reserved and hold more weight/stock on purchases like those from Play.com who seek out exclusive art and those of smaller studios or those with trinkets, goodies, slips, etc.

Truth of the matter, while over the years I have worked with many foreign studios and retailers/etailers .... I'll have to more of that in the USA and teach them the ways. Hope they will listen, and hope they dont ruin grail titles during their learning period.

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I'm 100% sure it doesn't have inside art.

Bold! But I like it ..... I'm guessing it does ....

Reactions: ash333
I will open mine when I get home after work (I promise I won't stop for a pint or two). Please note that there is a huge price difference between the different steelbooks even though they are part of the same wave. This one and Inception are $19.99 each while the LOTR ones are $14.99 each. Shawshank, Matrix, and Gran Torino are $24.99 each. So it would be interesting to see which if all of them have no inside art.

it feels like a re-release of iron man is imminent now. wreck, please dont let it happen!!

I've stressed that one alot and I hear its custom art from CA so it would take a lot of doing to get that done and I've told them it would cripple the collector community market, so its probably as safe as safe can be.