GA
Release date: March 24, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

1578660475808.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: goufcustom
Just cross posting here, some folks reached out and don't have time to PM, but I've restocked the GB.

Thanks

Just cross posting here, some folks reached out and don't have time to PM, but I've restocked the GB.

Thanks

I think I might’ve just grabbed the last one.

Reactions: apsmith21
How much are they shipped? I’m in Atlanta. I’m not sure I want to chance it again since most of them seem to have issues especially behind the j-cards, but I wanted to inquire anyway.

$41.92 covers sales tax, HDN donation and PayPal fees.

shipping is extra, usually I can ship media mail including box for about $4.

I don’t open steelbooks so I’d suggest returning yours to Best Buy and hope you get lucky on another attempt.

Reactions: MrMercury
lots have issues with small scratches etc. as the black paint does make it more obvious to see when their is an imperfection. We cant see this very well even when sealed let a lone behind a j card. Folks need to be understanding of that and willing to take that risk on a GB purchase as we cant return them open. Good luck to all, we win some we lose some.

Showing priced at $19.99 at Best Buy USA right now although it's sold out.
Everybody on another forum are currently getting price adjustments from Best Buy through chat and phone right now.

Some are being told that because it's sold out they can't get an adjustment but most are getting the adjustment anyway.
If you're told "no" then try again with another agent. Original price was $34.99.

Showing priced at $19.99 at Best Buy USA right now although it's sold out.
Everybody on another forum are currently getting price adjustments from Best Buy through chat and phone right now.

Some are being told that because it's sold out they can't get an adjustment but most are getting the adjustment anyway.
If you're told "no" then try again with another agent. Original price was $34.99.
Is there a timeframe to do that? Like I purchased it when it was first released, they won't honor the price adjustment right?

Is there a timeframe to do that? Like I purchased it when it was first released, they won't honor the price adjustment right?

I think due to the covid stuff you get a longer return window. I am waiting on a agent to chat with me to try and see if I can get a refundfor the difference also.