# 2 Cyberathlete's [Open] Target exclusive Dark Knight Rises Digibook Group Buy

CyberAthlete

Premium Supporter
Dec 12, 2011
Chicago, IL
PICTURES

20 copies in hand!!!

Gorgeous digibook you will be blown away by the size and the beauty of it. 100% guaranteed. Pics will be posted later tonight when I get home.

Exclusive Blu-ray Digibook Combo Pack contains Blu-ray, DVD and Ultraviolet with original 25-page comic depicting the prologue from the film plus 7 pages of filmmaker concept art. Each copy includes exclusive lenticular lens cover designed to showcase images of Batman vs. Bane when held from different angles

14199527_120928163000.jpg

14199527_Alt01_120928163000.jpg

When you send payment, please Paypal with the heading: Batman Digibook GB
and also please note your forum name in the payment.
This is important as it becomes difficult to keep track of your payment if I have no forum name to go with it. Thank you.

Limit of 2 copies per person. This is so I am able to acquire this for as many people as possible. If for any reason Target decides to reduce the amount of quantities I can order or I am unable to acquire all the quantities requested, I will let you know. In that case I may ask you to adjust your quantities requested so everyone else is able to get a copy.

Tips are not necessary but greatly appreciated as they help cover gas costs and packaging materials used, time involved in all the packaging and custom forms' paperwork .

If the price is dropped during the release week, I will send you a refund via Paypal gift. The reason it will come back as a gift is because 'refunds' via Paypal can be seen by Paypal as though a transaction didn't complete and my account can be restricted.

Current price (10/18/2012): $36.00 (this includes tax, Paypal fees, box or padded envelope cost)
Final price (12/4/2012): ???

I ship everything via USPS. Please note first class International doesn't come with insurance or package tracking, but I have not had any issues either.

Shipping for 1 copy:
USA: $4.50 (media mail USPS with package tracking)
Worldwide: $13 (first class)

Shipping for 2-3 copies (shipped in a box):
USA: $6 media mail with package tracking
USA: $9 priority mail with package tracking
Worldwide: $21 (first class)

Shipping for 4 copies (shipped in a box):
USA: $7 media mail with package tracking (add $3 for insurance)
USA: $12 priority mail with package tracking (add $3 for insurance)
Worldwide: $30 (first class)

Please post in here first before pm'ing me. Thank you.

Batman DKR Digibook w/ Lenticular Cover

ALL SHIPPED 12/22/2012
01. [RUS] megabee (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
02. [RUS] megabee (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
AU.gif
spartan (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
UK.gif
jitstark (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
UK.gif
jitstark (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
CA.gif
danman227460 (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
CA.gif
danman227460 (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
UK.gif
Uraki (to combine shipping with Spider-Man SB) (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
UK.gif
VRob98 (to combine shipping with Spider-Man SB) (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
UK.gif
VRob98 (to combine shipping with Spider-Man SB) (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
11. [SING] n3wk1d (combined shipping with Brave lunchbox) (paid) Ordered
12. [SING] n3wk1d (combined shipping with Brave lunchbox) (paid) Ordered
13. [???] aufdringlich (ship with Brave lunchbox) (paid) Ordered
14. [???] aufdringlich (ship with Brave lunchbox) (paid) Ordered
15. [???] Badtz (paid w/ shipping) Ordered
16. [SING] n3wk1d (combined shipping with Brave lunchbox) (paid) Ordered

Last edited:
Reactions: GVZER
Hi All,

For those who only ordered the digibook(s) only I'll be shipping out their orders in a day or two. For those who have other items being sent in with the digibooks I'll be going over all the requests and put them together. Everything is on hand.
Thanks for your patience and your generosity.

Much appreciated!

Just wanted to give you an updated. Your packages are ready to go but I was unable to go to the post office this weekend as I spent the last three days at the hospital with my dad (I stayed over night Friday and Saturday therefore could not go to the post office). He's ok now. Things are getting better.

Your packages will ship this week:

tdkrdigiship.jpg

Reactions: aufdringlich
Tomorrow I drop off all the packages at the post office. :)

I apologize for the unforeseen delay.

My dad is much better and should be coming home in a few days. Thanks everyone for your patience and understanding. That alleviated a lot of the burden I had because of the delayed shipping for your GB.

You guys are the best!!

Reactions: aufdringlich