DigiPack 2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray Digipack) (WCL Exclusive No.17) [China]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: Dec 15,2018
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Notes: 300 copies numbered - This contains four discs (4K + 2x BD + DVD), 2 material booklets, 1 screenplay (English), 1 folder, 3 special cards, 10 postcards
44788836594_f68f18f1ae_k.jpg

Last edited:
Like I said a few pages back waste of time even trying to get one and you would only end up spending silly money trying to get your hands on one Just not worth it

missed out, somebody bought it...
still struggling to justify spending that much on a blu ray though.....
Like I said a few pages back waste of time even trying to get one and you would only end up spending silly money trying to get your hands on one Just not worth it
It'd all subjective IMO... depends how much of a fan you are and how badly you want it. ;)

I paid £100 for a single Drive steelbook once and don't regret it at all, since it's my favourite film and now the grail of my collection. :)

Reactions: leelee17
wasn't the copy with the lenticular an exclusive group buy on another forum?
seems they may have a scalper in their ranks.
In the meantime the straight up collectors among us get to miss out while the low lifes out there try to rip us off....

wasn't the copy with the lenticular an exclusive group buy on another forum?
seems they may have a scalper in their ranks.
In the meantime the straight up collectors among us get to miss out while the low lifes out there try to rip us off....
That's the least of the "other" forum's problems. But yeah, it's a shame WCL would want to be associated with those type of people by offering them exclusives... it certainly doesn't do them any favours IMO.

might be worth waiting for a premium steelbook release... id definitely favour a nice WEA steelbook+lenti over this

Last edited:
Well.... first listings on ebay were near 300$ and i was thinking it is so freaking expensive. Now it’s 450$ and I realize that i will probably never get it lol.... unless somebody will be selling an unsealed one for cheaper , since i would open it anyway ( so many goodies inside, how can keep it sealed)

It'd all subjective IMO... depends how much of a fan you are and how badly you want it. ;)

I can't justify that kind of cost when the actual disc in the set is no different to any copy you would buy in walmart or any other store. It would be different if the pressing itself was a superior pressing to any other pressing. Yes that's a case where I could see me purchasing a special edition limited edition digibook or steelbook.. Outside of that forget it.....

Hope you’re able to source one at a price you think is okay @leelee17. :) It really is an amazing set! Sorry to see those extremely scalper prices going on right now though for everyone looking for one. Maybe it will settle down after a little while, or if a premium steelbook release happens down the road.