2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #5) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay
Price: £29.99 (WB shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

C4CFA345-E291-4516-98B1-4A2D406FB246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I liked this movie enough to double dip but I don't.

And since premiums for movies I actually love are getting more expensive it feels good to give this a miss.

I'd like to say that having the WCL edition of this film is enough...... but it isn't. Titans of Cult have been making some rather fine looking releases so to see 2001 get the treatment means that I need it. Would love them to do 2010 also, I don't feel that gets enough love.

I'd like to say that having the WCL edition of this film is enough...... but it isn't. Titans of Cult have been making some rather fine looking releases so to see 2001 get the treatment means that I need it. Would love them to do 2010 also, I don't feel that gets enough love.

I agree about 2010. A superb film that is vastly underrated because of the original and it's as technically superb as 2001. I don't think it gets the recognition it deserves either. Hymans doesn't make the mistake of trying to complete with the original but makes a film in it's own right.

Greatest movie ever made (in my opinion).
I know this will never come close to my WCL edition but I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it for updates..
Not too sure about the pin.. would have preferred something along the lines of the rectangular HAL panel or eye.
The inclusion of an inflatable starchild would also be a nice touch...

Reactions: Premises
Greatest movie ever made (in my opinion).
I know this will never come close to my WCL edition but I'll definitely be keeping a close eye on it for updates..
Not too sure about the pin.. would have preferred something along the lines of the rectangular HAL panel or eye.
The inclusion of an inflatable starchild would also be a nice touch...

So what is this WCL edition that everybody speaks of?

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
^^ I agree, the Steel you highlight @leelee17 is also one of my faves!
Um, is that just a stock photo showing the Blu-ray blue banner?
Mine ( bought when first came out) doesn't have it but that might have been just the j-card (which is in the j-card drawer), heh.
Here's my little collection so far, I have a "space" reserved for this new ToC 'odyssey'... :)

1591737107314.png