2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #5) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay
Price: £29.99 (WB shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

C4CFA345-E291-4516-98B1-4A2D406FB246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Titans of 'Cult' is just a name. Aside from Blade Runner, I wouldn't class any of the movies as in the 'cult' category, so I think the door is wide open for them to do any releases they want. I appreciate that on a decent number of their posts on social media, they are asking the community, what do you want to see next.
... we want the opposite of Titles of Cringe TBH. If you are going to be a Titan, then be one :drool: So exactly what so they work on next... what's been suggested in them social media channels so far?

... we want the opposite of Titles of Cringe TBH. If you are going to be a Titan, then be one :drool: So exactly what so they work on next... what's been suggested in them social media channels so far?

I certainly don't want the opposite. I've been a fan of all the films they've done so far, and I'm happy with the quality and price. I mean you can look at all the social media posts, but from the good suggestions they are getting, and based on the ones they've chosen, I'm certainly not likely to be disappointed with whatever they choose next. 2001 was a great shout in my opinion.

I certainly don't want the opposite. I've been a fan of all the films they've done so far, and I'm happy with the quality and price. I mean you can look at all the social media posts, but from the good suggestions they are getting, and based on the ones they've chosen, I'm certainly not likely to be disappointed with whatever they choose next. 2001 was a great shout in my opinion.

2001 looks like they are really getting into their stride, the Moonwatcher/Monolith badge and the Cavius Base astronaut patch are perfect tie-ins.

Really not feeling it with the monolith pin..
The Clavius symbol would be a better choice, which, when you zoom in on the pic and look at the Clavius symbol inside the slip, does in fact look solid so I am hoping for a Clavius pin and not a monolith pin, personally...

Really not feeling it with the monolith pin..
The Clavius symbol would be a better choice, which, when you zoom in on the pic and look at the Clavius symbol inside the slip, does in fact look solid so I am hoping for a Clavius pin and not a monolith pin, personally...

But it's a patch because it's a mission patch, surely?

They said again in a very recent comment on their IG that it's a patch. I presume they know what they're making and selling, so it's just the digital mockup that's misleading. It's a patch.

Reactions: leelee17
Are there any good pictures of what the actual steelbook look like? I've only seen a glimpse of it and the rest is accessories and packaging.