2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #5) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay
Price: £29.99 (WB shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

C4CFA345-E291-4516-98B1-4A2D406FB246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zooming in on the details of that fullslip leads me to think that's not a Clavius sew on patch..
It definitely looks more solid, more like a metal enamel pin. There's certainly depth to its detail. Fingers crossed!!!
This release seems to be getting better by the day...

Do TOC only have the rights to Warner Bros titles? If they only keep to their 4K catalogue that's a really limited pool.

I'd love a nice 4K steel for Goodfellas or Unforgiven, or even an upgrade from the bland Matrix and Gremlins steels. But there aren't many options for actual 'cult' movies.

Do TOC only have the rights to Warner Bros titles? If they only keep to their 4K catalogue that's a really limited pool.

I'd love a nice 4K steel for Goodfellas or Unforgiven, or even an upgrade from the bland Matrix and Gremlins steels. But there aren't many options for actual 'cult' movies.

The Matrix WEA is in progress FYI

Reactions: TheEvilBread
I think Titans of 'Cult' is just a name. Aside from Blade Runner, I wouldn't class any of the movies as in the 'cult' category, so I think the door is wide open for them to do any releases they want. I appreciate that on a decent number of their posts on social media, they are asking the community, what do you want to see next.