2001: A Space Odyssey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Titans of Cult Exclusive #5) [UK]

Mickle_89

Premium Supporter
Jun 17, 2015
イギリス
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: WB Shop - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV - eBay
Price: £29.99 (WB shop - Zavvi - HMV - eBay) - £30.00 (Amazon)

C4CFA345-E291-4516-98B1-4A2D406FB246.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Purchase links added to OP
Amazon UK
£30.00

HMV
£29.99

eBay (Entertainment Store)
£29.99

Its also available on Amazon UK same item i thought this was a Zavvi exclusive though?
What gave you that idea

All titans of cults steelbooks are trade wide releases in Europe from various retailers
UK/Italy/France
For this steelbook also available in Germany

UK
WB Shop/Amazon UK/Zavvi/HMV/eBay - Entertainment Store

Really hoping that ToC switch to stickers for the ratings logos on this edition. They would really detract from the clean front art if printed on like previous releases.

I'm aware that some of the other regions do not have rating logos, but would prefer the English text, plus shipping options are quite limited to AUS at the moment.

Sold out already?! :oops: was any code working?
Zavvi went live 9 hours ago
As these titans of cult releases are shared print run with multiple UK retailers zavvi would have been allocated at set amount

Still available to pre order from Amazon UK/WB Shop/HMV/eBay -Entertainment Store

Also available to pre order from France/Italy/Germany see threads for those countries

Surprised so many are still ordering from Zavvi considering the amount of complaints they received about sending the others in jiffy bags. I've personally gone with HMV.

Reactions: leelee17
Surprised so many are still ordering from Zavvi considering the amount of complaints they received about sending the others in jiffy bags. I've personally gone with HMV.

HMV does not deliver outside UK. I ordered from Amazon ...

Reactions: Noodles
HMV/WB Shop only ship to UK address
Amazon UK only some countries at the moment based outside UK

I use Amazon as I'm a prime member free shipping and release date delivery

Zavvi ship to most countries so they would get lot of orders from customers based in USA and other countries Amazon not shipping to at the moment

HMV does not deliver outside UK. I ordered from Amazon ...
Got mine from Amazon...
I usually go with Amazon due to having Prime, but they cancelled my WW order last minute because they ran out of stock. Then they sent my copy of Mad Max in a cardboard envelope (small step up from a jiffy), so it had a bashed corner. I'll order them all from HMV going forward... shame you guys overseas don't have that option though of course.