JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
@adrenaline78 @Steakman @G:Box @Bluprint @Che @SlimJim24

Jaws Finatic is back in. 6 taken, 6 left. Really just need 2 more teams for a league, ideally 4 or 6 more.

Do we want to do another buy-in? $25? $50? Just like past seasons, Top 3 spots cash out; 3rd place gets their buy-in back, 2nd gets double their buy-in, 1st gets the rest. And BRJ is tossing 3 steelbooks to the Champion, too.

@SlimJim24 while logged in, you should just be able to go to the Yahoo Fantasy Football homepage and find the league from there or from FoG's link. If no luck that way, I can provide a URL invite link if needed.

Any chance we could do this Tuesday night? I work Wednesday night. Also, I can do the 25 entry, but 50 is unfortunately too steep for me.

What if we did 25 and everyone who loses donates a steelbook (used or new) to the winner. Just a thought.

probably not that would work for everyone else. i leave for work at noon, and won't be home until around 10:40pm eastern time U.S. i hate letting the computer pick for me. seems like throwing money away. but let me look at the page.