ALLEN
JEFF
DALE
ME
FOG
jaws finatic

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: jumpman1144
If the team was abandoned then I don't think it should be in the playoffs. If that team wins the title it's kind of a waste of a season. If it is allowed in, and wins it all, then the runner up should get the bounty. But what's the point of having a championship game if it means nothing, because the runner up knows going into the contest they already won the goods.

Wow, what a comeback!!! I was in 5th place not too long ago and I finish the season as the Number 2 seed with a bye week!! WoooooHoooooo!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all the teams that made that possible!!!!

Holy cow, my team exploded!!! Looks like I advance to....

THE NINJA BOWL.

It will be I LOVE EMMA WATSON VS BEN GARDNER'S HEAD.

Really, I'm shocked I'm in the final. Unbelievable.

BIGTIME Congratulations to I LOVE EMMA WATSON for making the final.

Thanks! Congrats to you too! I was actually underway on my submarine for the last two weeks so I set my lineup two weeks ago and had no clue I was still in it til yesterday! Lol good luck!

Just so everyone knows, I'll be going underway soon. I won't know who ends up winning the league until after I get back in like mid to late February. So if I lose, I'll have to send my steel book then. If I win, I'll talk to you all when I get back about how we are going to work this out since we haven't really discussed any details.

Happy new year! Be safe

Mike

yep big time congrats @SlimJim24! Let me know your address and I'll send a steelbook your way!

The Uppercuts rolled through the regular season but totally disappointed in the playoffs. Not even a top 3 finish.

Hey fellas! Back for a bit. So what are we doing just random or should I make a list of what I got? I'm fine with anything!

I'm so excited I won!