2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
Nice work ,terrible way to lose mind you
I purposely avoided any replays of the last game. It wasn't a crushing loss (at all), but it certainly could trigger my memories of the Michael Jordan (Bulls) last second shot over Craig Ehlo (Cavs) in the 1989 Playoffs that gets played WAY TOO MUCH!! Didn't wanna trigger any PTSD!
But, a lucky/garbage shot off the glass counts. (And I am NOT saying either of those shots were)
That's part of the game.

I cant believe the Hawks mounted such a comeback ... down 20 ish going into the 4th ...

Couple crazy buzzer beaters for sure.

My Rockets are playing horrible, nothing like the first round. Only Dwight is showing up .... we need a fire lit under all their asses.

I cant believe the Hawks mounted such a comeback ... down 20 ish going into the 4th ...

Couple crazy buzzer beaters for sure.

My Rockets are playing horrible, nothing like the first round. Only Dwight is showing up .... we need a fire lit under all their asses.
It is bizarre. ALL the A-listers for all the playoffs teams just napped out on the last games!
LeBron, Hardin, Curry, etc.!! Weird!
Just wait til they wake up, though! It will be a rollercoaster!

Reactions: George Pearce
didn't see the Hawks come back ,was sleeping then and woke up for Memphis v golden state ,in fact golden state were 20 odd down going into the 4th against new Orleans in the first round and managed to win,been pretty much garbage since then,playing with ankle weights and gauntlets.They really do look cooked,young team who are getting out muscled and out manouevered.

didn't see the Hawks come back ,was sleeping then and woke up for Memphis v golden state ,in fact golden state were 20 odd down going into the 4th against new Orleans in the first round and managed to win,been pretty much garbage since then,playing with ankle weights and gauntlets.They really do look cooked,young team who are getting out muscled and out manouevered.
Well, the conventional wisdom was always that the west was much stronger than the east this year. (Which I don't nesessarily buy). But, the west teams seem to be gassing each other out. But now the east teams are starting to hit some kinda fatigue wall too.
The teams that find that 'Next Gear' are the ones headed for the finals.
Which ones are gonna find that second wind, and hit the nitrious oxide blower?

The West has been better than the East for at least a decade! ;)

No scrub teams get into first round of West ... unlike East. From that "overall" perspective. Course East can have some good teams but not normally 8 teams that match up to the other caliber of the 8 on the other side. imo.

The West has been better than the East for at least a decade! ;)

No scrub teams get into first round of West ... unlike East. From that "overall" perspective. Course East can have some good teams but not normally 8 teams that match up to the other caliber of the 8 on the other side. imo.
Cavs had no trouble at all whooping Golden State when they were the top of the west during the regular season.
And the last decade has the West winning only 2 more Championships than the East (6-4).
So the West being stronger can be seen as largely a fallacy.
(I mean- think about it. Why would geography make teams stronger than others?)

I'm talking about the teams as a whole ... and just how its been, not because of where they live making them stronger. (geographical)

Over the last decade there have been some scrub teams that make the playoffs in the East. Sure they go out in the first round ... but imo if those teams went against the losing first round teams in the West those East teams would still lose more times then not.

So I'm not really dogging an actual "Championship Winning" east team .. just talking as a whole east vs. west. More competition in the west. There are good teams in West that don't make the playoffs and then on East side statistically some records that would have no chance making playoffs in the West are in the playoffs in the East.

I'm talking about the teams as a whole ... and just how its been, not because of where they live making them stronger. (geographical)

Over the last decade there have been some scrub teams that make the playoffs in the East. Sure they go out in the first round ... but imo if those teams went against the losing first round teams in the West those East teams would still lose more times then not.

So I'm not really dogging an actual "Championship Winning" east team .. just talking as a whole east vs. west. More competition in the west. There are good teams in West that don't make the playoffs and then on East side statistically some records that would have no chance making playoffs in the West are in the playoffs in the East.
Well, that all basically becomes moot now. We have the best of 'em now with no slackers.
I actually thought the Spurs were gonna pull another rabbit outta their hat again this year. (Did they get hosed? I do hate it when a series ends based on the call of a referee).
What I love, is that all the teams in contention have not won a championship in a long time (or at all), and the dynasties are not playing at all!!
If the Cavs don't win a Championship, I can still enjoy the fact that the Lakers are gonna suck for a long time!
(Schaudenfraude- you bet!)
I'm in L.A. now- and everyone tells me about how insanely fairweather their fans are. Jack Nicholson is a big Clippers fan now- like the Lakers are an old girlfriend!

I agree, the west has been way better than the east since the late 90's.

Game 4 tonight! Get it together Rockets, Dwight can't do it all and the 3 pt shooting has been atrocious. Wish we still had Bev and D Mo.

What I love, is that all the teams in contention have not won a championship in a long time (or at all), and the dynasties are not playing at all!!

Yup I love it when a team who hasnt won or won in a long time wins. So that is what is really cool about this years playoffs. And yes Lakers suck! My most hated team. :) If they keep on sucking for more years to come then I might not dislike them. lol. I just dont like teams who always can go out and spend all the money in the world year in and year out and always have the best teams. Hadn't been the case for them lately tho.

I just dont like teams who always can go out and spend all the money in the world year in and year out and always have the best teams.
Sing it brother!!:LOL: I feel the same way about the Bulls. They had a massive NBA dynasty. They should be relagated to the back seat 'til 2050. I HATE them!! (Ya know, the GOOD kinda hate:rofl:!)

LeBron Wick
image.jpg

Wow ! What goes around comes around,back in the game mate,dareisay in the driving seat now,well done
Ugly, ugly game on both sides! And the refereeing was incredibly bad.
Needless to say- I need heart medicine at the moment....!
image.jpg

Kind of incredible. They basically won the game without Kyrie Irving even being a factor!

Hey, @Wreck- get out your lucky rabbit's foot, or magic JuJu beans for your Rockets tonight!
I am rooting for them. I do not like the Clippers. (Steve Balmer is an asshat:rofl:!)
I hope The Beard uses the right beard oil!
Does he need to be a "Wild Man"?
Or does he need to be "Simply Great"?:LOL:
image.jpg
image.jpg

The NBA needs to do something about this "hack-a" strategy next year. I get it, make your free throws, but this isn't basketball. It's even helping my team right now but I don't like it. It seems cheap. Maybe after the 10th team foul they make it simply 1 shot and the ball.

Reactions: George Pearce