2015 NBA Playoffs! CHAT HERE

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I'm a fan of many players thus many teams but my #1 THE ROCKETS always and forever. I grew up watching MJ and the bulls and the Rockets with Hakeem.

Anyhoo....

Chat!

Tonight the Rockets and Mavs game 2 .... hoping we can get another win.

I like steph curry alot so good to see the Warriors (who I also like .... more so for the fans of their city) do well.

I'm hoping for Rockets in finals if not wouldnt mind seeing Warriors.

I also like Anthony Davis but he needs a better supporting cast. I think he will be something really special here real soon. Gonna keep dominating if he stays healthy.

In the EAST .. I guess I like the Cavs and Bulls.

WHO YOU GOT?

Last edited:
graphics-sweeping-956028.gif

image.jpg

@jcm Go get 'em! I got no problem with seeing a Clutch City: Part 2!!! (Go ahead and beat Golden State!! Believe me- nothing would make me happier than seeing that series going 7 games!!)
I already got my Golden Ticket punched!! Championship here we come!!!!
Poetry in motion:
hnoM0gU.jpg

Last edited:
I think we lose tonight .....

BUT of course rooting for my Rockets. to my knowledge .... no team has EVER came back from being down 0-3

I think we lose tonight .....

BUT of course rooting for my Rockets. to my knowledge .... no team has EVER came back from being down 0-3
True. Of course, at some point someone will do it. But against THAT Golden State team? With Steph Curry?
Unlikely, I'm afraid. But on the plus side- they have momentum now.

True. Of course, at some point someone will do it. But against THAT Golden State team? With Steph Curry?
Unlikely, I'm afraid. But on the plus side- they have momentum now.

It would be awesome if Houston can pull it off and looking at the match ups:
HOU vs CLE
or
GS vs CLE
I think it is a toss up of who will win. Either way it turns out tonight I think the Rockets had a great year but hopefully they live to fight another day.

It would be awesome if Houston can pull it off and looking at the match ups:
HOU vs CLE
or
GS vs CLE
I think it is a toss up of who will win. Either way it turns out tonight I think the Rockets had a great year but hopefully they live to fight another day.
Obviously, being on the other side of the equation, I would love for Houston and Golden State to wear the hell out of each other!! :naughty::D

Well...damn. It was a good season for the Rockets and hopefully they can improve and make a push for a championship next year. I wish both teams luck in the finals but I think I will be pulling for the Cavs because Cleveland fans have gone so long without winning a title.

Well...damn. It was a good season for the Rockets and hopefully they can improve and make a push for a championship next year. I wish both teams luck in the finals but I think I will be pulling for the Cavs because Cleveland fans have gone so long without winning a title.
The Rockets have an amazing season to be proud of. I think all these teams in the playoffs this year are TEAMS that exemplify team-concept. Something that has been lacking in the NBA.
I am ** years old- and all I want is ONE title in my lifetime! Is that so much to ask??!!
:rolleyes:

The current (injuries) Cavs roster isnt much without Lebron. I just dont see him carrying this team another round against that GS squad. At this point I dont care who wins cause they both deserve a title. However I'll be shocked if the Warriors dont mop the floor with them.

GS should go all the way now. I would be disappointed if the team that defeated my Rockets doesn't win the title ;) Apart from that I don't think CLE has any chance, maybe if they steal Game 1 and win the first at home, but I guess that won't happen :D

Rockets had a great season despite lots of injuries, many players stepped up at the right moment and sometimes made the impossible happen, like that game 6 against LAC :D

Reactions: Wreck
The
The current (injuries) Cavs roster isnt much without Lebron. I just dont see him carrying this team another round against that GS squad. At this point I dont care who wins cause they both deserve a title. However I'll be shocked if the Warriors dont mop the floor with them.
Cavs actually had more problems with the Rockets than GS in the regular season. Last game against GS in February Cavs won 110-99. LeBron had 42 to Steph Curry's 19. The regular season split 1-1.
Their will be no mopping.

GS should go all the way now. I would be disappointed if the team that defeated my Rockets doesn't win the title ;) Apart from that I don't think CLE has any chance, maybe if they steal Game 1 and win the first at home, but I guess that won't happen :D

Rockets had a great season despite lots of injuries, many players stepped up at the right moment and sometimes made the impossible happen, like that game 6 against LAC :D

Rockets fan in Germany? How'd this come to be?

The only team that matched up well with Golden State lost in round 1 of the western conference playoffs. Spurs were the only team that IMO could slow down Golden State by making them play a half court game

Reactions: Wreck
Rockets fan in Germany? How'd this come to be?

Short version of the story: Teenagers start playing basketball during breaks at school. We also played EA's NBA Live games. One day a guy mentioned a TV show that featured a cut version of chosen NBA games twice per week. Of course we knew about Nowitzki, but somehow we ended up becoming fans of the Pistons (because of Ben Wallace), the Knicks (because of Allan Houston) and the Rockets (me, because of Yao). For years we would play together every second of free time at school, stay up late during the playoffs to watch a game or collect different mixes featuring scenes of our favourite players. As far as I know, none of us has ever picked another team to be "his" :D

Yeah. No one is left on this thread except me!!!
1-1!! Back to C-Town!
:LOL:
View attachment 166194
View attachment 166195

still here pal,just got in 2 hours sleep after the game...................and what a game that young aussie had blocking out curry time and time again, le bron was his usual greatness,so please they grabbed the win after last weeks heartbreaker...........game on now

still here pal,just got in 2 hours sleep after the game...................and what a game that young aussie had blocking out curry time and time again, le bron was his usual greatness,so please they grabbed the win after last weeks heartbreaker...........game on now
Yeah. Definitely game on! I don't think my heart can take more!
Here's the odd (but expected) thing the press is saying: "well, Curry had an off-night."
Yes. He had an off-night BECAUSE of Dellavadova's defense! I love the heart the Cavs are wearing on their sleeves. I mean- missing two all-stars...we should not even be in this. All heart!
One game at a time...