Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Drum18

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
From this week Future Shop flyer and some little digging on FutureShop.ca.
Coming October 19, 2012.

Order here http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...spx?path=b4b4dca1a0b8bbeca5c9fd6a4e69fc30en02

M2200938.jpg

From Drum's flyer:
attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all need to stop, take a deep breath and thank Futureshop.

Yup.

Think of the money we will save by NOT buying these!!! We can use that on other (nicer) Steelbooks! THANKS FUTURESHOP! You're the best!

Well, you guys can buy this...then buy the one with the 'new' Spiderman slipcover and combine them! ugly + ugly = ???? Anyways, I hope the designer of this steelbook is not one of our ninja members, we don't want him/her to feel bad! but the design blows! ;-) sad thing is people will still buy this...maybe even me...

Or, these have those new magnetic lenticular pics (like Titanic MM) and underneath the print is a uniform design...one can only hope these are not actually printed this way....yikes...

Well, you guys can buy this...then buy the one with the 'new' Spiderman slipcover and combine them! ugly + ugly = ???? Anyways, I hope the designer of this steelbook is not one of our ninja members, we don't want him/her to feel bad! but the design blows! ;-) sad thing is people will still buy this...maybe even me...

I was looking at the slips today at FS and they are actually better looking than these steels if you can believe that. lol :hilarious:

Reactions: jbsolo
I guess play.com is the new king. Jesus what were they thinking. This steelbook trilogy is so ugly it makes clint howard look like halle berry. :p