Men In Black 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Singapore]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
I did a search for a SG release and couldn't find one.
Release date : 17th September 2012

Picture courtesy of n3wk1d:
picture.php

"Men In Black 3" 3D Blu-ray steelbook, limited Singapore edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uploaded the pictures, but had no intention of opening it as the store keeper told me only limited to 500pcs in Singapore.

I guess this release is the same worldwide, same like Salt. But the region is showing A and C only, maybe Region B would be different ?

Reactions: gbdragon
Taiwan version seems to be cheaper and better - at least one additional Chinese J-card !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Taiwan version is cheaper a little but might not be better. :hilarious:
I know local sells them more pricey than the rest but it's rare to see steelbook release in Singapore. Just like the Final Fantasy sticker book, who would expect it became that rare now ?;)

Taiwan version seems to be cheaper and better - at least one additional Chinese J-card !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yeap, local market is so small that everything have to be imported.
The local distri have to pay many kinds of license just to sell and distribute movies.
Rental is high these day and I can fully understand the high price on all movies released here.

Even a normal amaray version is going for s$59.90, insane price. Isn't it?

I hope those greedy distri would wake up one day or our local authority would notice that we can still import our own movies and this would kills the distri business eventually..

Maybe the stickers add some "value" to it? LOL! Unfortunately, it is in English, eh?

Of course, Laser Flair is hardly well-known like FS, MM, or FNAC.

The local distri have to pay many kinds of license just to sell and distribute movies.
Rental is high these day and I can fully understand the high price on all movies released here.

I hope those greedy distri would wake up one day or our local authority would notice that we can still import our own movies and this would kills the distri business eventually..
Yeah, the high prices have hurt local business quite a bit. Furthermore the retail prices take forever to drop. Even HMV downsized and closed several outlets. :(
Maybe the stickers add some "value" to it? LOL! Unfortunately, it is in English, eh?
Of course, Laser Flair is hardly well-known like FS, MM, or FNAC.
Regarding the sticker have you guys have removed the SG rating sticker before? The last time I tried removing it left a nasty residue behind. Not sure if its still the case now.

Last edited:

S$59.90 for an amaray!EEK! That is damn expensive. So this is going to be the same steelbook worldwide, just different cards, slips.