Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
November 2012:
811EpuztpvL._AA1500_.jpg

Manufacturer: Kotobukiya
Price: $124.99
Link: Pre-order

A KOTOBUKIYA Japanese import! The Dark Knight is back! Kotobukiya is proud to present a new ARTFX Statue based on the upcoming film The Dark Knight Rises. The third part of a trilogy by Christopher Nolan, this summer’s “DKR” pits Christian Bale’s Bruce Wayne against both Bane and Catwoman. To celebrate that release you can get the newest incarnation of the big screen hero for your shelf with BATMAN -THE DARK KNIGHT RISES-!

The Bat was reinvented with 2005’s Batman Begins, and its two sequels have further evolved the Dark Knight. Featuring a beautifully detailed sculpt recreating Batman’s specific appearance in the new film, this new version of the character faithfully recreates the hero’s intricate armored bat-suit with cape and cowl. Standing ready for action, the world’s greatest detective oversees Gotham City from the top of a rocky landscape. Staring down his enemies with his trademark scowl, Batman holds his flowing cape in front of him with his left hand while his right wields one of his wonderful toys; with interchangeable parts you can display him with either a grapple gun or his EMP rifle!

Sculpted by MIC, Batman The Dark Knight Rises towers over 15 inches tall (1/6th scale) on a rocky display base that includes a hidden light-up bat symbol! Perfect for both long-time Batman collectors as well as fans of the new movie, this Dark Knight looks great on his own or displayed next to other dynamic Kotobukiya Batman statues.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, I saw it on another site before and I thought it looked ok, if u have the HT version then I would skip.
Yeah I know... it's just that for that price, I'm not forced to put it inside my cabinet for the dust...

I'll see...

Nice pick up! Its a great one. Pictures dont do it justice that's for sure....

finally bit the bullet:D I saw it in person and it was beautiful:cool: My local Comic shop has it but it was priced at $130.00 I was about to take it but decided to look on Amazon......found it for $90.00 Free shipping and No taxes:cool: can't wait it to arrive:D:D:cool:

IT HAS ARRIVED!!!!!:D
Beautiful details and a nicely added touch with the LED light:cool:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1367342211290.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367342211290.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 242
  • uploadfromtaptalk1367342219996.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1367342219996.jpg