The Expendables 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Saturn will get an exclusive Steelbook with a different artwork (a cover with stallone on the front artwork :oohyeah: ) + lenticular! :naughty:

Limited to 10.000
Release Date: January 25th, 2013
Price: 19,99 €

Buy Link

Thx to my friend Andi aka Ackerschnacker for this informations! He get this informations from the saturn nuernberg and the sales representative of "wvg medien"

ex2.png

Actual pics thanks to carllenc:

Last edited by a moderator:
saturn is a big shop with a lot of stores like media markt. think all there exclusives have like 10k print run.

Really digging this lenticular cover introduction to SBs. We've had it on our 3D 1st press slipcovers in the US, but something different for SBs. :D

Really digging this lenticular cover introduction to SBs. We've had it on our 3D 1st press slipcovers in the US, but something different for SBs. :D
Is is confirmed to come with a lenticular cover just like MM Exclusive ones (i.e. Titanic/Avatar/i-Robot etc)? :drool:

Is is confirmed to come with a lenticular cover just like MM Exclusive ones (i.e. Titanic/Avatar/i-Robot etc)? :drool:

Yes :scat::scat:

and to answer your next question :D:D yes :D:D

Maybe you could act as a UK HUB again as i presume the last one worked great for the UK Members...

Take care
John

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

Release date known?

not yet known

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

limited to 10.000 or limited to 10,000 :naughty:

you guys say 10,000 we here in germany say 10.000 so its the same number to us..:hilarious: