The Expendables 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook)(Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Saturn will get an exclusive Steelbook with a different artwork (a cover with stallone on the front artwork :oohyeah: ) + lenticular! :naughty:

Limited to 10.000
Release Date: January 25th, 2013
Price: 19,99 €

Buy Link

Thx to my friend Andi aka Ackerschnacker for this informations! He get this informations from the saturn nuernberg and the sales representative of "wvg medien"

ex2.png

Actual pics thanks to carllenc:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the reply Blu. that one looks very nice, no printed back. I'm interested in these German editions though. It would seem that this one is the one to get. But I really like the one with the "2" on the cover.

If it was me, I'd go for the Saturn one with the lenticular magnet. At least you'd always have the choice of removing it or keeping it on. The 'No 2' cover is the same underneath ;)

Anybody in the US get this and try to watch it. For some reason any Splendid film, will not play on my region free player. So I will yet again have to replace the disc.

Anybody in the US get this and try to watch it. For some reason any Splendid film, will not play on my region free player. So I will yet again have to replace the disc.

I just tried a few hours ago. Didn't realized it was region locked. Gonna have to replaced the disc too.

I ordered the Hero Pack but didn't get it yet. I tried Iron Sky (Splendid) earlier on my Insignia player and it wouldn't play. I may cancel the Hero Pack if it's not going to play. What ticks me off is I just sold my amaray of the first Expendables as I was going to open my German steelbook up to watch. Guess that won't work.

Isn't that similar to the steel+lenticular we get in the Uncut Hero Pack from Amazon.de?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

This one.....!!!!!

Do you know where I can get this one? I've been looking or this one right from the time it came out. It's a beautiful steel :drool:.

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't that similar to the steel+lenticular we get in the Uncut Hero Pack from Amazon.de?

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

Do you know where I can get this one? I've been looking or this one right from the time it came out. It's a beautiful steel :drool:.

Cheers!

Hi,I`ve got two Copies left.If you are Interested,PM please.:thumbs:

Reactions: The Rainmaker

Mine wouldn't play on my Insignia set to Reg B. Also had confirmation from another forum member where theirs didn't work either. Only movie I've problems with so far. Watched Reg B Lawless instead of this and it worked fine