books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
I will wait abit first if there is any release around europe with 2d/3d version aswell. If they release in europe with 2d version only. Then i will go for this version:D

I wish that these country would stop releasing the same artwork for each title. For example Inglorious Basterds, ironman, public enemies futureshop. No other country has the same artwork as the steelbooks mention which makes them truly unique not unique in the sense of adding a slipcover or booklet but completely redesigning the artwork. I dont think it would detrimental to the studios profits to be a little original on the artwork they release. Getting redundant pretty fast. imo

I'd wait for the Walmart one if I was you. I'm pretty sure they are going to release that one, you know, to match the collection. I'll wait for the FS one myself :)

Why would he want to wait, when we all know there is a very good chance there will be a amazing quarter slip on this one.

Slipcovers maybe, But quarter slips that compliment the steel oh so yes!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

One day you will come to the darkside. We got cookies!!!

Slipcovers maybe, But quarter slips that compliment the steel oh so yes!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

One day you will come to the darkside. We got cookies!!!

I doubt it mate, I've quit collecting for quite some time and started to sell my collection :)