YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
got all three from books.com

the middle is the 'weird' one with the extra thin paper slip, no sticker, cheap wrapping, paint scuff...

33vjcyh.jpg
hvrr45.jpg

v5fgjo.jpg

315n315.jpg

259hipw.jpg

I'm tempted to open it just to see wtf is up but i prefer to keep these sealed

Wow that totally looks like it has been resealed. If I were you I would contact them to find out what happened with that one.

My copy from YesAsia came without the umbrella sticker. It looked normally shrinkwrapped apart from that. That middle one does look like a reseal to me. The slashed spine sucks too - I thought that guy only worked for amazon UK!

At least you got 2 nice copies out of the 3. ;)

Wow that totally looks like it has been resealed. If I were you I would contact them to find out what happened with that one.

ya definitely gonna contact them, just hoping they're better in customer service than jsdvd

My copy from YesAsia came without the umbrella sticker. It looked normally shrinkwrapped apart from that. That middle one does look like a reseal to me. The slashed spine sucks too - I thought that guy only worked for amazon UK!

At least you got 2 nice copies out of the 3.

actually that slashed spine is on the other one so i got 1 outta 3 good ones lol

Last edited:
ya definitely gonna contact them, just hoping they're better in customer service than jsdvd

actually that slashed spine is on the other one so i got 1 outta 3 good ones lol

Good luck poncholo! Let us know what happens as I'm sure a few other members here would like to know how good their customer service is.

Reactions: poncholo
Good luck poncholo! Let us know what happens as I'm sure a few other members here would like to know how good their customer service is.

ya I kept trying to send a ticket and kept getting an error so I just replied back to the invoice email...at least I got one good copy.

Anyway If i don't hear anything from them, I'll open that resealed one and take pics of the extra paperback it has.

Mine thankfully arrived safely, no slashes/damage, with stickers and no customs.

Packaging was shocking. Put steels on top of each other in a box with DHL bag over it.

Looks like I got very lucky with this.

Sorry to go a bit offtopic but does anyone know if the Japanese steel is an Amazon exclusive? I can find the limited edition at different stores but I can't find the steelbook anywhere else.