books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are these Asian steels worth the extra cash? as the steels are exactly the same as the HMV versions .....ive just bought the Korean versions of total recall and RE retribution and could of got the UK versions for probably £30 cheaper.

Are they lower in print? Excuse my ignorance only been collecting for a while

Not all. Depends on timing, demand and supply. I have seen many copies of Total Recall TW sell for £32 which is only few quid above the cost price.

Also let's not forget that some slip lovers have the habit of exaggerating and creating a hype to carve a niche and boost demand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodbull
Not all. Depends on timing, demand and supply.

I have seen many copies of Total Recall TW sell for £32 which is only few quid above the cost price.

I recently won Prometheues TW with booklet for £47 and bought Avatar TW for £27.

Well just bought from kimchidvd the 2 i mentioned with delivery costing me just over £60 with delivery they are the Korean ones though the TW seem to be fancied more do you think that was to much?

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Anyone used kimchidvd how do they pack? Cheers;)

Well just bought from kimchidvd the 2 i mentioned with delivery costing me just over £60 with delivery they are the Korean ones though the TW seem to be fancied more do you think that was to much?

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Anyone used kimchidvd how do they pack? Cheers;)

kimchi are great with packing and also marking down value for customs :)

Reactions: Rodbull
Got my copy from Books.com, and it arrived perfectly. Customs opened up the package, but everything looks to be in order. I was afraid the Steelbook was going to be opened when I opened the box, but it was all good. Looks awesome! Definitely a winner.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluprint
got mine in a box with no bubblewrap. no dents but i have a scratch on the spine and some scuffs on the edge. To top it off, it's been resealed without the sticker.

btw, if anyone has opened their copy, does it have a paperback between the steelbook and the J-card? mine does so am just wondering

got mine in a box with no bubblewrap. no dents but i have a scratch on the spine and some scuffs on the edge. To top it off, it's been resealed without the sticker.

btw, if anyone has opened their copy, does it have a paperback between the steelbook and the J-card? mine does so am just wondering

Where did you get yours from

WTF? Resealed ones??? Please post some pictures please.

Has everyone else who got this from books.com.tw had this issue?

How do you know it's been reseal ?
Different retailer place different seal, books.com do not have those extra sticker like JSDVD as they have lees promotion items.

Perhaps showing a photos on the scratches or scuff would tells a lot more. :p

got all three from books.com

the middle is the 'weird' one with the extra thin paper slip, no sticker, cheap wrapping, paint scuff...

33vjcyh.jpg

hvrr45.jpg

v5fgjo.jpg

315n315.jpg

259hipw.jpg

I'm tempted to open it just to see wtf is up but i prefer to keep these sealed