books.com.tw
YesAsia - release date of January 4th, 2013

Release date: 21st december 2012
Price: NT$1,280 ($43 usd, £27)

RE5.jpg

my first steelbook post, hope i've done it right

Actual pics thanks to domalarite:

Last edited by a moderator:
I just checked the tracking # and it says wrong invoice?? I phone the parcelforce and they told me my parcel is in custom office. Now i have to phone the office because theyre close today:angry:

I dont mind to pay custom as long as they let me know. Not happy with this parcelforce and i prefer DHL

I was going to order this at books.com.tw but the total including shipping turns out at NT$1802 ($62/£39/€48) which is ridiculous.

This is what's on my final checkout page, can anyone enlighten me what the NT$625 is for?
That's what's making it so expensive :(

NT$1,338元
CD/DVD館今日結帳再88折 (Google translate: CD/DVD Museum Checkout and then 88% off today)

NT$161元
處理費/郵資 (Google translate: Processing fee / postage)

NT$625元
訂單金額總計 (Google translate: Total amount of orders)

NT$1,802元
本筆訂單需付款金額 (Google translate: The order required the payment amount)

Same with mine , can anyone shed a light on this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can somebody try my tracking number please?

I'm just getting some BS error message.

Tracking: EE688295286TW

With ParcelForce 24

06-01-2013 17:20 International Hub Forwarded for UK processing
06-01-2013 16:57 International Hub Received in destination country
04-01-2013 08:43 TAIPEI INT AMF Forwarded for export
03-01-2013 18:20 Delivery Agent - TAIWAN Collected from customer

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Same with mine , can anyone shed a light on this ?

NT$625 > Seems the DHL shipping charge...

Expect to pay around total £40 delivered

Well i'm really surprised how fast I got my copy. It shipped on Dec 29th and arrived on Jan 5th. And all this without using EMS tracking. It was placed in those plastic envelopes and properly bubblewrapped with no damage. Received the Korean version just a couple a days ago but the Taiwan slip by far the big winner!

Well i'm really surprised how fast I got my copy. It shipped on Dec 29th and arrived on Jan 5th. And all this without using EMS tracking.

Nice 1. This was from YesAsia, right?

Did your copy have the Umbrella logo sticker on? My copy from YA came without one, so I guess not all have them.

JSDvD is more quicker... Just imagine they posted my parcel on dec 28 and it was in UK after 2 days. But the customs hold it untill now wtf

Customs are currently backlogged after the holidays. They're only just clearing parcels that arrived into the country on Dec 30th.

But the parcelforce in coventry and they told me. I should have news tomorrow or wednesday. Anyway i just check the traking # and it says waiting for charging.

I was going to order this at books.com.tw but the total including shipping turns out at NT$1802 ($62/£39/€48) which is ridiculous.

This is what's on my final checkout page, can anyone enlighten me what the NT$625 is for?
That's what's making it so expensive :(

NT$1,338元
CD/DVD館今日結帳再88折 (Google translate: CD/DVD Museum Checkout and then 88% off today) This is the item price

NT$161元
處理費/郵資 (Google translate: Processing fee / postage) This is local tax removed from price of item

NT$625元
訂單金額總計 (Google translate: Total amount of orders) shipping cost - by DHL

NT$1,802元
本筆訂單需付款金額 (Google translate: The order required the payment amount)
Total Cost

Therefore
1338 - 161 + 625 = 1802

Nice 1. This was from YesAsia, right?

Did your copy have the Umbrella logo sticker on? My copy from YA came without one, so I guess not all have them.

Yep, from yesasia.com. Also it had the Umbrella logo your referring to so not sure why you didn't get one on your copy.

My Books.com.tw order is in the UK already. Left Taiwan yesterday evening according to tracking. :scat:

Looks like Hubs was spot on.