cheesehead
Premium Supporter
Jul 8, 2012
Janesville, WI
Why or Why not?
Is there a specific charity you choose?
Do you help out in your community?

Personally,
I don't donate money, but I do donate my time occasionally. I've probably spent 100 hours this year towards various organizations. I also donate food to the local shelter a few times a year.

I normally donate every year to Mexico's Teleton. I don't really mind donating some money, someone needs it more than I do.

I can't be bothered doing anything in the community, but that's just me :p

I donate if i can doesn't mater if it's a dollar or so at Taco Bell or something bigger. i love to give back if i have the money, because that could be out there who's hungry or need help and me not helping them would be like not helping myself.

I feel I help people in my job, so I don`t get remorse like I used to when I was a seller 15 years ago:) I donate to animal organisations (tigers/polarbears)

I spent 6 long months working for a charity last year and earned a humanitarian award, to an extent I feel I've done my part in single-handedly raising $160,000. Won't name names, but I learned a lot about organisations in the process. Now I prefer to drop a few dollars into collections for kids and animals.

Usually donate to any big events (red nose day, children in need) etc and donate to any friends or collegues that are doing something

Always like to drop a few quid into any collection boxes amd always drop my change from shopping into any that are on the tills and i do support charity shops (went to ALL of them in my local town yesterday)

yes - have a plan account and donate to Uganda regularly. to a certain village and it's people.

I donate to three causes as much as I can: Children's Hospital, Cancer Research & SPCA. I should volunteer more hours though as I dont think I have volunteered any hours since college days now.

I donate every month to the RSPCA because my beloved dog, rest in peace, came from there and I find cruelty to animals abhorrent. I also donate for special causes involving friends.

British Legion without fail . Sheffield children's Hospital and Ashgate Hospice.

We usually do the clothing collection as well for Air Ambulance. We also do R.S.P.C.A.

The main one is the Legion though. Service personal that we have spoken to hold them in very high regard and quite right too.

Most of my donating is done through various campaigns I see at HDN. Seemingly a few times a year there is a Ninja heading up something in regards to Cancer or other good causes and I contribute via that. I do the few bucks here and there things at grocery stores too sometimes. I donate a lot of clothes too.

I feel proud about the total dollar amounts I see that the Ninjas have been able to raise for various causes on this site. We've probably donated collectively around 10,000k or so.

I especially am proud when the ninjas clan up and help another Ninja in need. Most often people wont say they need help, but sometimes another ninja spots it and gets in touch with staff and we try to pull our resources together.