May 3, 2011
Montreal
February 2014:
View attachment 32604
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Price: $284.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

Celebrating the launch of Marvel's Iron Man 3, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Sixth Scale Collectible figure, from the Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series.

The new MMS Diecast Series introduces a collection of Iron Man 3 figures made of diecast materials, specially designed for greater realism. The MMS Diecast series brings fans a higher level of authenticity; focusing on materials, fine details and engineering. The film accurate War Machine Mark II is crafted with amazing details, featuring metallic black, light grey, and silver colored armor, light up functions, and a rotating machine gun.
The Iron Man 3: War Machine - Mark II Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of War Machine Mark II, from Iron Man 3 with metallic black, light grey and silver color scheme
Helmeted head with light up function
Approximately 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Contains diecast material
Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) rotatable machine gun
LED light-up figure stand with War Machine Mark II nameplate and Iron Man 3 logo (white light, battery operated)
Sideshow Exclusive: Holographic War Machine Mark I accessory

PLEASE NOTE: The War Machine Mark II EXCLUSIVE is available in limited quantities, only to select territories

Attachments

• 247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 315
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 312
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
That looks pretty nice. Just an Iron Patriot with a redone paint job.

Are HT starting to dream stuff up for the movie or something ?! I don't recall seeing WM MkII in IM3, especially during the ending fight scene at the docks (according to the promo shots) :p

Last edited:
That looks pretty nice. Just an Iron Patriot with a redone paint job.

Are HT starting to dream stuff up for the movie or something ?! I don't recall seeing WM MkII in IM3, especially during the ending fight scene at the docks (according to the promo shots) :p

He's not but Iron Patriot is. HT is doing Diecast for all the IM movies and Avengers.
View attachment 25366

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen the movie yet but I do know from comics that the Iron Patriot is essentially War Machine MkII, just given a new paint job and a few modifications and enhancements. Maybe he makes a short debut before changing into the Iron Patriot. IDK, I'll have to see the movie before I can be for sure.

I haven't seen it yet either. From this I thought it was going to be in the movie. But if its not then HT have got it wrong.

I haven't seen the movie yet but I do know from comics that the Iron Patriot is essentially War Machine MkII, just given a new paint job and a few modifications and enhancements. Maybe he makes a short debut before changing into the Iron Patriot. IDK, I'll have to see the movie before I can be for sure.

I wonder how many there going to announce before they release Heartbreaker and Hulkbuster since they've already announced them? I mean I like War Machine and all but I already have my sights set on Heartbreaker and Hulkbuster. :LOL:

I think sometimes the boxes and marketing stuff may show stuff for what they actually have licensign for.

Like I bought that Black Widow PF .. and its marketed as "Avengers" yet it came in an Iron Man 2 box.