May 3, 2011
Montreal
February 2014:
View attachment 32604
Manufacturer: Hot Toys
Price: $284.99

Pre-Order - Sideshow
Pre-Order - Zavvi

Celebrating the launch of Marvel's Iron Man 3, Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys are proud to present the War Machine Mark II Limited Edition Sixth Scale Collectible figure, from the Movie Masterpiece Diecast Series.

The new MMS Diecast Series introduces a collection of Iron Man 3 figures made of diecast materials, specially designed for greater realism. The MMS Diecast series brings fans a higher level of authenticity; focusing on materials, fine details and engineering. The film accurate War Machine Mark II is crafted with amazing details, featuring metallic black, light grey, and silver colored armor, light up functions, and a rotating machine gun.
The Iron Man 3: War Machine - Mark II Sixth Scale Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of War Machine Mark II, from Iron Man 3 with metallic black, light grey and silver color scheme
Helmeted head with light up function
Approximately 30 cm tall
Over 36 points of articulation
Contains diecast material
Metallic black, light grey and silver armor
LED-lighted eyes and RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
One (1) pair with improved articulation, movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of open palms with light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
One (1) pair of fists
One (1) rotatable machine gun
LED light-up figure stand with War Machine Mark II nameplate and Iron Man 3 logo (white light, battery operated)
Sideshow Exclusive: Holographic War Machine Mark I accessory

PLEASE NOTE: The War Machine Mark II EXCLUSIVE is available in limited quantities, only to select territories

Attachments

• 247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    247998_485328131521635_884008211_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 316
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 313
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lone Crusader
Yep, Sideshow also getting it as an exclusive. Waiting list only though

It can be so annoying buying HT stuff here. It's great for loyal customers who have supported HT through the years, but a slap in the face for new comers.

VIP customers get discounted prices, first preorder bookings, and now exclusive editions also.

I'm sorry to hear that, why do you have to wait so long? I'll definitely show him off and post pictures.

It's the way it is here in HK. If you don't order on the first day when preorder starts, it's a long wait for the next batch. And for major releases only VIP members can order on the first day.

Like I said before HT treat normal HK customers with little regard.

It's the way it is here in HK. If you don't order on the first day when preorder starts, it's a long wait for the next batch. And for major releases only VIP members can order on the first day.

Like I said before HT treat normal HK customers with little regard.

That really blows, sorry about that. Well hopefully pics of my WMII will give you inspiration to hang on that much more. I never understood it when my mother told me when I was so young but she said 'Good Things Come to Those Who Wait'. Now that I'm older and wiser I understand it all too well. Just hang in there bro. :scat:

Reactions: domalorite
Well I got my WM Mark II in. :oohyeah: He is so bad ass. :LOL: Nice heavy feel to him being Die cast and all.

You have to put all the batteries in yourself. They give you a little thumb screwdriver but I just pulled out my trusty precision set and you get a lot more leverage when unscrewing rescrewing the little battery compartments. All I can say is use tweezers or a precision set of needle nose pliers to grasp hold of each battery and place it in it's spot.

All-in-all this guy is a bad ass. :drool: Here's a few shots but either tomorrow or the next day they will all be in my personal collection thread and you can view them all.

p113673362-5.jpg

p184525901-5.jpg

p455100480-5.jpg

p12416935-5.jpg

:thumbs:

Congratulations!

But be careful with the movements. I read some parts can rub against each other causing paint scratches. Especially around the waist area.

That WM looks pretty awesome, although I would be worried about moving him or posing him. I bet paint issues will arise once you start posing him.

Congratulations!

But be careful with the movements. I read some parts can rub against each other causing paint scratches. Especially around the waist area.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Although I didn't really do any wide movements except in the arms where I had to install the batteries.
That WM looks pretty awesome, although I would be worried about moving him or posing him. I bet paint issues will arise once you start posing him.
I just looked and I don't see any missing paint so I guess I'm in the clear but I don't plan to tinker around with him rather just pose him. Hey don't you have a War Machine Mark I? How does he hold up and all? Do you like him?

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. Although I didn't really do any wide movements except in the arms where I had to install the batteries.

I just looked and I don't see any missing paint so I guess I'm in the clear but I don't plan to tinker around with him rather just pose him. Hey don't you have a War Machine Mark I? How does he hold up and all? Do you like him?

It's awesome man, thats another reason why I didn't pick this one up. I like the classic comic book look with the giant gatling gun on his shoulder :p

It's heavy, but I got real lucky and didn't get one that had the issue with the guns falling off his arms.

Reactions: Lone Crusader