Warner Bros. Wave - March 25, 2014 [USA]

redlemon

Premium Supporter
Jun 25, 2012
Leeds, UK
Release date: March 25, 2014

Previously Best Buy Exclusive now available at Amazon.com, Bestbuy.com and Walmart.com

A Nightmare on Elm Street
iipsrv.fcgi
Cloverfield
iipsrv.fcgi
I Am Legend
iipsrv.fcgi
Lost Boys
iipsrv.fcgi
Se7en
iipsrv.fcgi
Shutter Island
iipsrv.fcgi
The Ring
iipsrv.fcgi
Zodiac
iipsrv.fcgi

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess is it's leftover stock from, BBY, who pulled them from shelves before everything was sold out. Or just newly printed batches of the same stuff. :)

Yeah, I might look for Lost Boys if I happen to be in a bby next month (don't have it on blu yet), but I'm not gonna go out of my way for any of these.

They really need to change that Zodiac artwork... floating heads don't belong on steelbooks!

Reactions: nexor
These were the scary titles that BB put out for a couple of weeks around Halloween and shipped the leftovers back. I'm surprised they are back at this time of year. Valentine's has come and gone.

I'll probably end up getting Zodiac and maybe the Nightmare on Elm Street one. I already have Shutter Island and the digibook for Se7en is awesome, so no need to double dip on that. The other films don't really interest me.

So, where are they?

I've been waiting for these, but it looks like only Lost Boys, The Ring and Zodiac are available from wbshop.com

Amazon had preorders up but then either cancelled or removed the listings. Lost Boys will be available April 7.

Best Buy has some titles, but listed as backordered.

Did anyone get these on March 25th or have they been cancelled?

Last edited: