[Give-Away] HARRYS EASTER GIVEAWAY SUPRISE

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello fellow ninjas, as next week Easter is coming ,i decided to give a suprise Easter giveaway :oohyeah:

The rules are very simple. Just thank the thread :thumbs: and simple answer this questions

1. If in the future they replace Robert Downey jr as Iron Man, which actor would you like to take his place?

2. The "Rock" Dwayne Johnson is rumoured to play a DC character. Which character would you like him to play ?

I will pick the winner this Sunday (april 13) by draw and i will send the suprise giveaway (free of charge) on Monday.

Good luck everyone ;)

9vbcbt.jpg

1. They would have to re-hire RDJ no matter the cost!!

2. Haven't got the greatest knowledge on DC so I'll just say Green Lantern

Thanks for the giveaway mate

Reactions: harry
rad giveaway, dude!!

1: You can't just /not/ have RDJ as Iron Man, it's like heresy! But seeing as it's a requirement to name an actor...Bill Murray! Yes, he's like a hundred years old now, yes, he'd only care if it were written by Wes Anderson, but I can dreeeaaam.

2: MR FREEZE FO' SHO'. I have a /need/ for the Rock to spout icy puns while beating up Batfleck and Superman, okay.

Thanks Harry for the fun easter giveaway:thumbs::scat:

1) for me no one on earth can replace RDJ but for the comedy aspect I'd love to see Melissa McCarthy put on the suit:hilarious:

2) i think he could pull off playing Wonder Woman:scat:

1. RD jnr is irreplaceable now ss Ironman, but if I had to go with someone then maybe Timothy Olyphant.

2. I want to see the Rock as Aquaman.

Thanks for Easter giveaway Harry :)

using Tapatalk

Thanks for the giveaway!

First, RDJ is the only one worthy of IM. I can't imagine any actors can come close to that!

Second, The Rock doesn't fit in DC Universe, but maybe The Flash?

Thanks for the giveaway :)

1) can't picture anyone other than RDJ but maybe someone like Timothy Olyphant or Jensen Ackles (though I'd like him to be Daredevil)

2) honestly I can't imagine The Rock suiting anyone, as much as I think he's a cool guy. I don't think he can pull of the DC seriousness. He's been in serious films before but for me, much like Kevin Spacey, I just see them as the actor in every film, not the character

1. Aaron Paul could be up for the task
2. The Rock has the bulk to play doomsday though I'm not sure he would want to be unrecognisable under make up.

Thanks for the give away harry!

1) have to go with Jensen Ackles, hes a good actor and hes not a A-list star, just like RDJ before IM.

2) Cyborg or Hawkman

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

And Happy Easter to all!!!! (for advanced)

Easter-Egg-easter-easter-sunday-happy-easter-smiley-emoticon-000159-large.gif

Attachments

• -000159.gif
    -000159.gif
    13.1 KB · Views: 92