[Give-Away] HARRYS EASTER GIVEAWAY SUPRISE

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello fellow ninjas, as next week Easter is coming ,i decided to give a suprise Easter giveaway :oohyeah:

The rules are very simple. Just thank the thread :thumbs: and simple answer this questions

1. If in the future they replace Robert Downey jr as Iron Man, which actor would you like to take his place?

2. The "Rock" Dwayne Johnson is rumoured to play a DC character. Which character would you like him to play ?

I will pick the winner this Sunday (april 13) by draw and i will send the suprise giveaway (free of charge) on Monday.

Good luck everyone ;)

9vbcbt.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway Harry, can't wait to see what the prize is even if I don't win - you've got my curiosity going!! :hilarious:

1) Difficult question, who could possible fill RDJ's shoes!?!?! I will have to say... Mark Walberg? No, not him, hang on.... ummmm.... damn this is hard! Errrrr.... Nope, sorry - I just can't answer that one!!! :wtf:

2) Most definitely Cyborg - he's perfect for the role and I want a Cyborg movie!!

Reactions: harry
1. For some strange reason i would want christian bale to play iron man. The guy is charmimg :p
2.he is for sure going to be hawkman.
Thanks harry!

Ace give away my friend :D

1, for Stark I'd choose Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He is superb as the arrogant rich swaggering Jaimie Lannister in GoT

2, Red Tornado! Nuff said!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Ace give away my friend :D

1, for Stark I'd choose Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. He is superb as the arrogant rich swaggering Jaimie Lannister in GoT

2, Red Tornado! Nuff said!

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk 2

Jamie Lannister as Iron Man, very good choice my friend :scat:

Reactions: psychoscot
Fantastic giveaway buddy :thumbs:

1) Pretty much mission impossible to replace, hmmm I dunno... Tom Cruise?? (do ya see what I did there? :p)

2) Cyborg

:D

Number one. Gotta go with Johny Depp. He has that Tony Stark look, if you can get pass the Edward Scissorhands, Willy Wonka, and Jack Sparrow characters, then he seems like the right choice ;)
Number two. I'd love to see the rock play Cyborg :thumbs: but with the casting going on over at DC/Warner, my guess is they'll have him play aquaman

Thanks for the giveaway!!

1. Like most everyone else, it's impossible to see anyone else as Tony Stark. That is a testement to the greatness of RDJ. Like the idea of Jamie Lannister, but I do think I could see Matt Lanter in the roll, but they'd have to scale it back to it's inception to make it work.

2. The Rock really does nothing for me at all, but I'll say Cyborg since that fits his onscreen demeanor.

1 - No-one can replace RDJ but Timothy Olyphant would do a good job

2 - Green Lantern

:thumbs:

I am Kal-El of Krypton, it is time to fulfil my destiny