[Give-Away] HARRYS EASTER GIVEAWAY SUPRISE

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Hello fellow ninjas, as next week Easter is coming ,i decided to give a suprise Easter giveaway :oohyeah:

The rules are very simple. Just thank the thread :thumbs: and simple answer this questions

1. If in the future they replace Robert Downey jr as Iron Man, which actor would you like to take his place?

2. The "Rock" Dwayne Johnson is rumoured to play a DC character. Which character would you like him to play ?

I will pick the winner this Sunday (april 13) by draw and i will send the suprise giveaway (free of charge) on Monday.

Good luck everyone ;)

9vbcbt.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway!

I may be one of the few that don"t really care if RDJ is replaced. I would see Tom Cruise replacing him.

The Rock could play Doomsday indeed

Reactions: harry
Thanks for the giveaway buddy! :scat:

1- At the risk of repeating what most have said RDJ is synonymous with Stark, as Robert Downey Jr said in Iron Man: “I am Iron Man”. However since one has to name someone else, I could see either Timothy Olyphant who is able to bring the right amount of lovability to a role, while still being a b*stard when he needs to be. And he has the right look. Or Mathew McConaughey, if they use him, it will be as good as Daniel Craig in 007. He also has the billionaire look going down for him. 3rd choice is Luke Evans.

2- The Rock had this to say when asked about his upcoming DC role (emphasis mine): "Myself & DC have agreed on a character.. extremely complex, well known (but never played) and a pure BAD ASS MF ;)" so I would venture a guess and go with Black Adam.

They could have Don Knotts play IM for all I care, as long as they get rid of RDJ. Sorry the guy can't act since he became sober. IMO. But in real life it should be Karl Urban
Dwayne Johnson should play Deadshot

Last edited:
Reactions: snsguy and harry
1. I hate when they replace actors especially when the actor could still pull the roll off so get RDJ back or get no one.

2. Doomsday

Cool compo! Thanks! :)

I reckon Bradley Cooper would make a good Tony Stark

I'd like to see Dwayne Johnson play Captain Marvel / Shazam

I think they shouldnt remake Iron Man if Downey Jr is not the main actor.

I dont know well about DC so, i have no idea :D

Thank you for your great give-away