The Hurt Locker (Blu-ray + DVD SteelBook) [Korea]

Horhay

ホルヘ
Jan 27, 2009
San Pedro, CA
TheHurtLockerKOR.jpg

Available at Yesasia.com for $34.99 and free international shipping!

BD info:

Blu-ray Region Code: A - Americas (North, Central and South except French Guiana), Korea, Japan, South East Asia (including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan)
Release Date: July 6th
Language: English
Subtitles: English, Korean
Country of Origin: United States
Picture Format: NTSC, [HD] High Definition
Sound Information: Dolby Digital 2.0, 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
Disc Format(s): Blu-ray, DVD
Aspect Ratio: 1.85:1
Region Code: 3 - South East Asia (including Hong Kong, S. Korea and Taiwan)
Screen Resolution:1080p (1920 x 1080 progressive scan)
Publisher: Ein's M&M CO., LTD
Other Information: 2-Disc
Package Weight: 200 (g)
Shipment Unit: 1
YesAsia Catalog No.: 1022824875

Actual pics thanks to megabee:
kohurtlocker1.jpg

kohurtlocker2.jpg

kohurtlocker3.jpg

kohurtlocker4.jpg

kohurtlocker5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Hurt Locker Steelbook (Korea Version)

What do you guys think of the overall design? Personally, I love the design so far but I am waiting for more pictures to emerge from the vault before I pre-order a copy or two. :p :scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, the free international shipping only applies to orders that are $39 USD+. ;) Group buy?

You'll end up paying about the same or more if it's group buy after shipping. It says 3.99 for shipping to me so 38 isn't so bad.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

What do you guys think of the overall design? Personally, I love the design so far but I am waiting for more pictures to emerge from the vault before I pre-order a copy or two. :p :scat:

There is an Italian version as well, but no picture of the actual artwork yet. But this is by far the best artwork yet.

AHHHHHHHHH i knew it whats next Ironman

Who is releasing this is it FS

They are killing the steelbook for collectors by re releasing steelbooks

i was gonna spend 200+ for i am legend think i will forget it i am sure it will be rereleased

:hilarious:

Yeah I def agree, I think im in for one too. Anyone know if they charge up front for preorders or at the time of shipping.

No, I placed an order earlier and I told they won't charge my card until they ship. However, you might see activity in your card because they are trying to get the pre-approval. I checked my activity earlier an nothing was charged.

AHHHHHHHHH i knew it whats next Ironman

Who is releasing this is it FS

They are killing the steelbook for collectors by re releasing steelbooks

i was gonna spend 200+ for i am legend think i will forget it i am sure it will be rereleased

:hilarious:

No, Ein's M&M (Korean) that's why this is being sold through Yesasia.com

damn thats bad ass. The italian one dont look so bad either.

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

Hmm. I wonder if the price of the Best Buy Steelbook will begin to slowly drop now that there will be two more of these Steelbooks in the market?

What do you guys think?

it'll definitely drop ... but if these two editions (korean and Italian) stay in print for a long time then it could easily go back up due it to its scarceness.

Anyhoooooo, just ordered mine ... wasnt free shipping but it was only $4

Reactions: alvoi
Just got mine, outer case bottom was sticking out a lil too much, I pulled the trigger and opened it ... and sure enough behind the mini slip sleeve was a dent. Uggggggggggggh.

Just got mine, outer case bottom was sticking out a lil too much, I pulled the trigger and opened it ... and sure enough behind the mini slip sleeve was a dent. Uggggggggggggh.

They have been pretty good about replacements for damaged ones. Even though you opened it, I would still give it a shot

Cheers and good luck
CrashKelly