Zimmer 1408 (Blu-ray SteelBook)-Debossed [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
1408 Blu-ray SteelBook (Germany)

Not a new release, but I didn't see a thread yet.

OOP. Can still be found on Ebay.

1408g.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: twiz6469 and rodtp
Ive just won this on ebay.de :D for £35 delivered is that good for this steelbook i didnt think was to bad?

What do you guys think?

Renius-really? Wow, that's cheap this one is OOP, I am surprised. Can you suggest some Austrian retailers we may have access to? Most shop on Ebay, or other German retailers, and the prices you are sharing may not be known to many of some of us. Thanks for sharing info, if you can, thanks.

Steelbook is unavailable for months/years.

If amazon.de is directly selling 1408, it's definitely Amaray (the one at 17,99 euro).

If it's in the marketplace, you should ask the seller (or see description's details): look for example at the prices over 30-33 euros.

But amazon has just the Amaray...

Any different between the German and France release ?

Completly different artwork between the French and German releases. As well, the German version has debossed artwork.

Sorry, but I do not have artwork examples handy, but the German one, IMO, is a much nicer steelbook than the French one.

Cheers
CRashKelly

Completly different artwork between the French and German releases. As well, the German version has debossed artwork.

Sorry, but I do not have artwork examples handy, but the German one, IMO, is a much nicer steelbook than the French one.

Cheers
CRashKelly

I agree :emb:
If you wanna spend money for that title, look for the German one.

I agree :emb:
If you wanna spend money for that title, look for the German one.

No reason for :emb:, there are lots of titles from countries other than Canada that are much nicier than the ones produced for Canada, The German Public Enemies is one of them for sure ;)

I still much prefer the TF1 Kill Bills to the ones recently released in Canada. :D

Cheers
CrashKelly

I actually just bought this off ebay (probably overpaid some... 44.80 GBP... but the artwork is sweet and I wanted it for my collection)... I actually turned down the french one at about half price because of how much I liked it... (I felt better about overpaying after getting Wolfman Steelbook from UK for $5 the same day from another seller...)