Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
15420l.jpg

Now listed on goudou for ordering.

http://www.gouduo.com/ware_15420.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to wxlinkswd @ BD for the photos...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 69170.jpg
    69170.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 436
  • 69172.jpg
    69172.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 579
  • 69173.jpg
    69173.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 441
  • 69174.jpg
    69174.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 430
  • 69175.jpg
    69175.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 439
Reactions: Bluprint
Am I right in saying this works out at £16 odd? Any idea on shipping prices to UK and how well the items are packed?

The website isn't exactly the easiest to navigate.

Am I right in saying this works out at £16 odd? Any idea on shipping prices to UK and how well the items are packed?

The website isn't exactly the easiest to navigate.

I've never ordered from the before, but people rave about their packaging.

I'd use google chrome, if you can, the built in translate function is very nice. :D

I'm trying to use Google Chrome but not all the buttons are translated? Can't see on there how much shipoing will be to the UK?

I'm trying to use Google Chrome but not all the buttons are translated? Can't see on there how much shipoing will be to the UK?

I had to go to their last check out page before I saw the quote for shipping. You'll note that even though the buttons aren't translated - that there is a "next" button.....

Just look at the far right button under the items - it even has ">"
;)

I had to go to their last check out page before I saw the quote for shipping. You'll note that even though the buttons aren't translated - that there is a "next" button.....

Just look at the far right button under the items - it even has ">"
;)

Cheers Buddy.

Shame the price of shipping doubles the overall cost :angry:

No way at this price, you are joking. Right ? I can find one like RMB200 before shipping.
The seller mentioned he had a few on hand, should I grab them then ?

I thought you wanted to grab it, so i told you the eBay prices, sorry lol.

Last edited:
No way at this price, you are joking. Right ? I can find one like RMB200 before shipping.
The seller mentioned he had a few on hand, should I grab them then ?

You might grab them for future trades, probably a few folks here might be interested.

In terms of selling them though - I found most people go with the steelbook because of the potential that the ironpack has the manufacturer's scratches on some copies.

I'd say maybe $45 would be a fair price - but that's just me. I just don't see getting it for $60 - $70.

Reactions: n3wk1d