Toy Story (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

Strangerbyday

Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2015
Ireland
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-orders will be live around midnight on November 24)
Price: £24.99

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already have the original release so will pass on this (though I'd be tempted to pick it up for my girlfriend, its her favorite movie!)

Interesting that they're using the same artwork on the back from the original.

Interesting that they're using the same artwork on the back from the original.

Would call it stupid more than interesting, as rest of the artwork. And they didnt really use exactly the same, they have removed the car and the trees are different. Less the better, right? -.-

• Thanks
Reactions: Raimi
Would call it stupid more than interesting, as rest of the artwork. And they didnt really use exactly the same, they have removed the car and the trees are different. Less the better, right? -.-

Oh yeah, just noticed that, so its slightly cropped in, weird.

Still, I'm interested to see if they release the three Toy Story movies (I expect they will). I might be tempted to pick up the second one, never liked the artwork on the original release.

I wasn't a fan of the original Zavvi exclusives for the Toy Story films so I look forward to seeing how this turns out. I might finally get rid of the shoddy German editions in my collection.

• Thanks
Reactions: Lewis Watts
Oh dear this looks bad lol

I'm sooooo glad I got the original for like £10. Original Has a better front and, same back and a better inside plus I got the 3D disc free through Disney rewards and added it to the original. Original is matte and will be no different to this.

Good job so far Disney/ Pixar & zavvi with art I'm not a fan of for 2 lenti re releases (nemo isn't too bad) so it's making this a easy decision for me. Passssssss

• Thanks
Reactions: pioneer and C.C. 95
Oh yeah, just noticed that, so its slightly cropped in, weird.

Still, I'm interested to see if they release the three Toy Story movies (I expect they will). I might be tempted to pick up the second one, never liked the artwork on the original release.

I have a feeling that everything Disney animated and Pixar that also has a 3D conversion will get these re releases

An no surprise they will release about 6 or more just like the marvel lenti wave this time last year for £24.99 each just before Christmas

lol what are they smoking

This is great! I didn't have the opportunity to get the original release, so I'm actually really glad they're re-releasing it, even though I really do like the original's cover more. Hopefully they'll come out with new editions of 2 and 3, too, so I can add them to my collection. I'm generally against them re-releasing steelbooks, but I'm also in need of Aladdin. . .

I actually got a good few of the Pixar steels "free" from Disney Movie Rewards (Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Cars, Monsters Inc & Up), & I'm more than happy with all of them (bar Toy Story 2). Now if they released some of the later ones I'd probably grab them. I've no problem with them rereleasing their back catalogue, its what they've always done & I'd expect nothing else from them.