Lilo & Stitch (Lenticular) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: April 17, 2017
Purchase link: Lilo & Stitch (Pre-order on March 12 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £17.99

IMG_6257.JPG

IMG_6258.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
About time! :woot:

@chunk @Flash Can't remember who it was now, but I remember one of you (possibly both) also showing interest in this title getting the steel treatment. :)

Thanks noodles:notworthy::thumbs:

If may have been flash:thumbs: I've never seen this film:emb: but it's definitely been talked about a lot in people's disney wish list so I'm really happy it's become a reality:joy::cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
One of the ones that everyone was asking for . . .
Wrong way round though . . . and a pity they've gone straight for the lenticular with its most likely (going by past experience) zero finish and zero embossing instead of first with the gloss steelbook with embossed title etc.

Relief that these releases are more spread out than usual (unlike the Studio Ghibli steelbooks which I'd like to see more of or at least more than two releases a year) and, yes, same price as THE ROCKETEER seems more than fair and a price that others without 3D should be/should have been.

Last edited:
been waiting a long time for something out of the back catalogue that is new and to my surprise they do but totally the wrong version for me as i have pretty much all of there 1/4 slips so this will not look right imo really p----d off by zavvi's crappy move :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Robsonmonkey
Yes! I've had my fingers crossed for more new titles in the Disney collection ever since the last one was announced over a year ago (Treasure Planet). Lilo & Stitch is surely one of the most in-demand of the unreleased titles.
Ideal world? This would be glossed and bossed like the vast majority of the original collection (before they started doing lenticular re-releases) but chances of that are pretty slim. I'll take flat and matte over no release any day of the week!
The image on the back is a reworking of what's on the front (the wave and Stitch are both cloned from the same picture) and the inside art is poorly designed in my opinion, should be full bleed. But Zavvi can still have my money for showing some initiative :)
Top of my wish list for future announcements: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh and THE BLACK CAULDRON. One of very few Disney classics that remains unreleased on Blu-Ray but a movie that demands the steelbook treatment in my view!

Reactions: Simon1976uk
At long last after tracking down the impossible to find in mint condition uk slip I am so pleased that Lilo and Stitch is finally getting the steelbook treatment

Come on Zavvi and Disney fill in the missing gaps

Reactions: Flash