May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date: April 27th, 2011
Purchase links: Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

unstoppable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, Ive actually been wanting to see this movie really bad. A blind buy for the steelbook wont be so bad for me. Its a min. print run :) Unless HMV Japan gets stock.

i would need somebody to help me out with this as i aint going to order direct as last time got stung by £21 of custom charges with a order from hmv.jp :(

i would need somebody to help me out with this as i aint going to order direct as last time got stung by £21 of custom charges with a order from hmv.jp :(

This might be a bit backwards...but maybe try your luck with Amazon.co.jp and DHL?

I've never ordered from amazon.jp or hmv.jp before. Does anyone know if you get hit with a customs charge for a delivery to the US? This has some pretty decent reviews, so I'm thinking about ordering it.

I've never ordered from amazon.jp or hmv.jp before. Does anyone know if you get hit with a customs charge for a delivery to the US? This has some pretty decent reviews, so I'm thinking about ordering it.

If you order from amazon.co.jp you might. Fed Ex may charge you a processing fee + customs duty. Might come to about $10 or so. Nothing huge.

Not sure about HMV, but I'm ordering from them since they're cheaper with shipping anyway.

Reactions: darczap
If you order from amazon.co.jp you might. Fed Ex may charge you a processing fee + customs duty. Might come to about $10 or so. Nothing huge.

Not sure about HMV, but I'm ordering from them since they're cheaper with shipping anyway.

Thanks Andy. Pre-ordered from HMV. :movie:

I thought it was DHL? Or is it FedEx that takes over once it hits the States?

I thought it was DHL? Or is it FedEx that takes over once it hits the States?

Whenever I've ordered from amazon.co.jp, they've shipped Fed Ex Priority.

Usually arrives in around 2 days or so. :eek:

I think that's about 3 orders now from there have shipped the same way.

I've seen DHL when I've purchased via amazon.de and I also got an express DHL package from amazon.ca

When I get Deutchepost / DHL normal deliveries from amazon.de, they always get handed to USPS when the package enters the US - as I believe it's part of the EMS network exchange (unless I were to choose DHL express and then it stays DHL).