May 4, 2010
UK...
Release date: April 27th, 2011
Purchase links: Amazon.co.jp
HMV.co.jp
Notes: Limited to 4000 copies

unstoppable.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
If this steel says limited to 4k at amz jp then its also on hmv .... then its not limited to 4k. Unless they are sharing a run.

If this steel says limited to 4k at amz jp then its also on hmv .... then its not limited to 4k. Unless they are sharing a run.

Could be - didn't Knight & Day and A-Team say that they're limited too with similar numbers?

I couldn't find them on HMV when I looked earlier (maybe sold out?), but still available from amazon

Could be - didn't Knight & Day and A-Team say that they're limited too with similar numbers?

I couldn't find them on HMV when I looked earlier (maybe sold out?), but still available from amazon

Knight and Day is sold out on HMV. It says it's limited to 4000 on both HMV and Amazon. I imagine that's for the entire run and not just per store.

I think A-Team is an Amazon exclusive. Doesn't say it's limited, but using the 999 item cart trick, looks like there are about 360 left.

Knight and Day is sold out on HMV. It says it's limited to 4000 on both HMV and Amazon. I imagine that's for the entire run and not just per store.

I think A-Team is an Amazon exclusive. Doesn't say it's limited, but using the 999 item cart trick, looks like there are about 360 left.

How do you do the cart trick?

How do you do the cart trick?

Add the item to your cart, and when you get to the cart summary page, update the quantity of items to 999.

When you update the quantity, it will tell the you the number remaining.

This also works on other amazon sites that I've tried, like amazon.de

It won't let you check out with those numbers, but it will work from that cart summary page (the count check happens later in the checkout process).

Even though I just ordered the Blu-Ray I'm getting the steelbook too. Love the red coloring. I also ordered from YA. Not worried at all. My Avatar steelbook was very well packaged

Last edited: