Star Trek (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 30, 2011
Mos Eisley, USA
Release Date: 11/17/2009
Price: TBA
Link: Futureshop

FS STar Trek.JPG

He's some actual Images of mine @AcIDc0r3 .

20191031_023920562_iOS.jpg20191031_023705094_iOS.jpg20191031_024327459_iOS.jpg20191031_024059349_iOS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Star Trek (Future Shop Blu-ray Steelbook) [Canada]

Moved posts to this new thread. Apparently we didn't have a future shop thread! :)

Thanks Smosef!

Last edited:
Glad to be of assistance.

Any differences between the UK and the Ca versions?

The only major differences would be the discs inside, and that the ratings logos on the UK one are stickers. Basically, if you were to open both, and remove the shrink wrap & stickers, they would be very hard to tell apart.

At one point, there was some discussion that one of these steelbooks had some darker greys and things of that sort around the ship, but I'm not sure how true that was.

At one point I had four copies of this SteelBook via trades, and purchases and they took me a while to get rid of except for the UK one. That one for some reason with the European subtitles I was able to move very easily with a lot of demand for it. I ended up keeping only one copy of the FS release.

There was some content differences as well. One at a "Holographic" experience where you could see the enterprise in 3D with your Web cam, or something like that. That tidbit doesn't pertain to the Steel, but I just wanted to mention it in case it matters to some folks:) Maybe it was the UK one that had that...?