A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. Blu

A bugs life comes out may 19 in the US. Monsters Inc was suppose to be the same day but it got pushed back till like next year or something last time I looked

Monsters should come late this year, I believe its November, although I could be mistaken and its October...

i am really looking forward to these movies along with every other pixar movie. i wish they would get them out faster.

I just saw a monsters inc skit they did on the push back ... I believe it was on the disc of Beverly Hills Chiuwaha (boy I butchered that spelling ;p)

Chiuwaha? lmao! you mean Chihuahua

Lol, well yeah, I couldnt remember at the time where the H's went so just did that ... was too lazy to look up ... but on the real, that movie goes HARD ... you needa watch it. funny ****, that george lopez.

Monsters Inc = November.

Really, I still havent picked it up

good family/kids movie and very funny. They go into Mexico and its pretty funny there, and according to my wife there were tons of mexican actors in it when in Mexico ... like people with small roles etc.

btw, I wonder if this site is up to date or is Japan really getting Monsters Inc May 20th?

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=VWBS-1062 ... region free :) w/ english audio tracks.

yah the video is random, so u gotta refresh until you land on it :p

but there is a really cool when where they show u how they are transferring a vid to blu-ray ... "Pride and Prejudice" pretty interesting.