A Monster Calls (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Jan 15, 2014
Taipei
Release date: June 24, July 13 July 22, 2022
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Quarter Slip
Price: $42.89 (Full Slip) - $38.89 (Quarter Slip)

A_07bb0e99-9e7d-49b7-adcf-04ada27fffce_2000x2000.jpgB_c3b14fd7-a9f7-40d5-8155-7d2aab568039_2000x2000.jpgee0782e1652b6e58d2cf5fc1a05e5ed1_2000x2000.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow, and I would reckon they'll have it on their site, too. They often just refer to book malls, but their own shop is included, too.

Yes, 8 AM UK time.
Don't be surprised if they list the products only half an hour before the given time. Happened before.
Ah sweet. It’s honestly been a few years since I ordered from them (Patterson or whatever it was). Had to log in and change addresses etc so it’s been a while since I’ve seen their announcement lingo haha

Your IT "skills" are nonexistent.
I’m on a phone and it wouldn’t allow me to copy the text.

Wtf am I even explaining this to you!

Reactions: Granada
It's a tricky one. Don't know the finish and I am a stickler for poster art. Orange slip looks better, but it's samey with the steel, plus there's a postcard with the same art on. Torn...
Literally all went through my head too. Thought ohh I’ll go for the other because the orange art is on a card but I just like the orange slip. Plus I like that it will have a colourful spine on the shelf lol

Literally all went through my head too. Thought ohh I’ll go for the other because the orange art is on a card but I just like the orange slip. Plus I like that it will have a colourful spine on the shelf lol
But can't help thinking, the other will look beautiful too...

Reactions: Flloydo