A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone here think there will ever be an exclusive for Part 2 and, later, Part 3?

I love this film and was very happy to get an exclusive for it and I am actually shocked that, even if this company went belly up, that someone didn’t get the rights for an exclusive for the second film.

I’m trimming my collection and if there will probably never be an exclusive for parts 2 and 3, I think I will sadly sell my part 1.

I was thinking it’s unlikely that if one hasn’t been announced yet that one will come along but is it possible/likely that when part 3 is out, an exclusive company might decide to do 2 and 3 after the trilogy is complete?

Thanks for any opinions or input. Almost all of you here know more about the world of collecting and what is and isn’t likely to happen with this.

Does anyone here think there will ever be an exclusive for Part 2 and, later, Part 3?
FilmArena also did an exclusive for this, and they've announced one for Part 2, was to be released this May actually, but they're so behind on everything, it'll take at least a year. But they probably will do it at some point.

Reactions: Veronica Mars
FilmArena also did an exclusive for this, and they've announced one for Part 2, was to be released this May actually, but they're so behind on everything, it'll take at least a year. But they probably will do it at some point.

Thank you for the info for the other release but, even assuming they do it, doesn’t Film Arena do really small print runs compared with most other exclusive companies? I think it was like 600 for the first film and that was pre-pandemic. Aren’t the vast majority of those going to go to people who have reserved numbers and is it even realistic anymore for the average collector to get a group buy copy of something from them?

Not from Umania, no. They're essentially out of business as far as I'm aware.
Yes, the owner died, reportedly. I wished his wife and family would continue, or at least sell remaining stock (they had copies left, I even ordered one, it just never shipped out).

Thank you for the info for the other release but, even assuming they do it, doesn’t Film Arena do really small print runs compared with most other exclusive companies? I think it was like 600 for the first film and that was pre-pandemic. Aren’t the vast majority of those going to go to people who have reserved numbers and is it even realistic anymore for the average collector to get a group buy copy of something from them?
That's true, but there are group buys here for their releases anyway, straight from someone that works there, so it's possible to get a copy.

I see you're in such a state of mind, that you're looking for an excuse to downsize your collection.
If your copy is sealed, I could buy it off of you. :D

Yes, the owner died, reportedly. I wished his wife and family would continue, or at least sell remaining stock (they had copies left, I even ordered one, it just never shipped out).

That's true, but there are group buys here for their releases anyway, straight from someone that works there, so it's possible to get a copy.

I see you're in such a state of mind, that you're looking for an excuse to downsize your collection.
If your copy is sealed, I could buy it off of you. :D
My copy is sealed but I’m not looking for excuses to get rid of it. This is a film that I really like so it’s an exclusive that I would prefer to not sell. But with Film Arena being extremely difficult to get, also extremely expensive if you do get one, and a year or so for part 2 to even be released if it is ever released at all…meaning part 3 will be pushing 3/4 years, there’s just a lot going against me.

If we were talking about WeeT or Manta or Kimchi, etc, I would be much more of the mindset to not sell part 1.

They really did a great job with this movie, love my 4k full slip.
Plus, back in the day, you could pick one up from ebay for a reasonable price, which I did.
The addition of the wea steelbook made this even more desirable too.
Such a tragedy for the family, plus they were proving to be a promising source for premium editions....

Reactions: Lenny Nero
You do know there's OC avaliable for 130$ - shipping excluded.
Are you talking about direct? If so, then no there isn't. The website hasn't been updated in years and their email's inactive. The dude who ran it died (or so I was told), and that was that.

Are you talking about direct? If so, then no there isn't. The website hasn't been updated in years and their email's inactive. The dude who ran it died (or so I was told), and that was that.

Agree, but you can still buy OC after that price. :)