A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Arrived :woot: ...been Anxious waiting for this one...

Thank You so Much @Aniv your Shipping Packaging was Every OCD Collector's Dream :drool:
You Definitely put Much much much care when packaging it :oohyeah: I was in awe at how well Protected everything was :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Also, a Huge Thank You for the Mint flawless copies :happy: Shipping Cost worth every Penny !

View attachment 415816
You no doubt will be wanting to part with one of those magnets...:whistle:

Finally Arrived :woot: ...been Anxious waiting for this one...

Thank You so Much @Aniv your Shipping Packaging was Every OCD Collector's Dream :drool:
You Definitely put Much much much care when packaging it :oohyeah: I was in awe at how well Protected everything was :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
Also, a Huge Thank You for the Mint flawless copies :happy: Shipping Cost worth every Penny !

View attachment 415816

I will just hold your GB orders from now on. Considering the shipping cost, after 10-12 titles I can fly down to hand deliver them to you.

Free vacation for me and cheaper delivery for you lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Actarus
Finally got around to watching my 2D only edition. Very cool film, but as my 11 year old son had majorly done the spoiler thing, the ending was, while still great, not a surprise. But a fantastic work nevertheless.

U’Mania have certainly upped their game since RPO. Very happy with this set.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Not only is the steelbook amazing, the movie as well. Of course predictable at some moments, but who cares, worth to watch.

I completely forgot about this. I've never ordered anything from U Mania and have only seen pics nothing in hand but since I can't think of another premium of this film and given the popularity of both this and the sequel curious why this never sold out?
The previous posts other than the one above are from 2 years ago. They seem to indicate it was a decent release.
All there exclusives sold out but this title. Strange, would help to see how many copies were produced but no info on the website or in the thread OP. Curious if I'm missing something other than 1 of the slips looks a lot like the best buy steelbook.

I ordered a full slip back in April. It never got shipped and nobody replied to any emails so had to open a PayPal case a couple of weeks back. I have since been refunded
Same happened to a friend who ordered a copy of AQP about two months ago. Eventually he filed a complaint with PayPal. They were not able to get in touch with U'Mania either. He also talked to Jay (wdpung) about it and he said they were out of business. Would be shame, imho.

Yeah that's definitely a bummer. I thought they had a lot of potential after getting this Lenti and it is always good to have more options. Kind of a weird oddity to own now outside of it just being a solid release.