A Quiet Place (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (U'Mania Exclusive) [Korea]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: February 12, 2019
Purchase links: 4K Lenti - 4K Full Slip - BD Full Slip - One Click
Price: $50.99 (4K Lenti or 4K Full Slip) - $36.99 (BD Full Slip) - $139.99 (One Click)
Note: WEA SteelBook debossed and glossy. 3 editions (Lenticular with 2D - Full Slip with 4K + 2D - Full Slip with 2D - One Click)
Group buy: Lenti - 4K Full Slip - Full Slip - One Click

FB_IMG_1544423657538.jpgFB_IMG_1544423660203.jpgFB_IMG_1544423664077.jpg
47686811_287725505208139_5349425369675988992_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to be one of those, been trying to stay patient but is it possible @Aniv to give an update on the group buy copies ?

he must be very busy or on vacation as it is not like him not to give updates.

just getting worried :dunno:

i just got my full slip and i am really happy with this release, my first U'mania, lovely slip and the steelbook is awesome as well, i have the BB version which i like it too, i wasn't gonna double dip but i love the art on this one and the finished on the steelbook it was a no brainier.......

I got the Filmarena edition before I knew there were other editions coming. Here are some comparisons of Filmarena and U'Mania. For me, there's no doubt that U'Mania is superior in every respect. The Filmarena edition is just kind of dull (also, for me, the XL size is overkill for this movie), but U'Mania is totally stylish. I had originally planned to switch the Best Buy steelbook into the Filmarena, but now I'll just sell the Filmarena. I'm actually thinking about getting the other U'Mania fullslip and using the BB steel. This 4K U'Mania edition is perfect, though. The BB steel wouldn't go with it, because the red on the slip is different—not the blaring bright red of the BB steel.

I even like the U'Mania refrigerator magnet. ;) As far as useless extras go, I think it would be fun to have a set of magnets for each steelbook edition. It appeals to my sense of humor, I guess. :)

DSC_5142sm.jpg DSC_5143sm.jpg DSC_5144sm.jpg DSC_5145sm.jpg DSC_5146sm.jpg

A funny thing: I ordered from U'Mania's website as soon as preorders went live. I laughed when I saw the number I got:

DSC_5147sm.jpg

I got the Filmarena edition before I knew there were other editions coming. Here are some comparisons of Filmarena and U'Mania. For me, there's no doubt that U'Mania is superior in every respect. The Filmarena edition is just kind of dull (also, for me, the XL size is overkill for this movie), but U'Mania is totally stylish. I had originally planned to switch the Best Buy steelbook into the Filmarena, but now I'll just sell the Filmarena. I'm actually thinking about getting the other U'Mania fullslip and using the BB steel. This 4K U'Mania edition is perfect, though. The BB steel wouldn't go with it, because the red on the slip is different—not the blaring bright red of the BB steel.

I even like the U'Mania refrigerator magnet. ;) As far as useless extras go, I think it would be fun to have a set of magnets for each steelbook edition. It appeals to my sense of humor, I guess. :)

View attachment 414705 View attachment 414704 View attachment 414703 View attachment 414702 View attachment 414701

A funny thing: I ordered from U'Mania's website as soon as preorders went live. I laughed when I saw the number I got:

View attachment 414700

Re the numbering of your U'Mania edition. I also ordered the same edition as you when the pre-order went live and received #0698. And I see you have copy #043 of the FAC, mine is #045. If the BB steels had been numbered we might have had similar nos too.

Re the numbering of your U'Mania edition. I also ordered the same edition as you when the pre-order went live and received #0698. And I see you have copy #043 of the FAC, mine is #045. If the BB steels had been numbered we might have had similar nos too.

Have you been living next door to me all this time, and I never knew? haha Come on over for coffee sometime, huh?

Reactions: thedefector
After some thinking about which edition to go for I just ordered the lenti from wdpung, comes even few bucks cheaper than direct.

Must say that even both fullslips are very nice on live pics.

After some thinking about which edition to go for I just ordered the lenti from wdpung, comes even few bucks cheaper than direct.

Must say that even both fullslips are very nice on live pics.
You save a couple of dollars but you're missing out on the nice magnet.

Still need to order one of these, steelbook looks awesome :hungry::cigar: Was originally going to pass as I have the wonderful :bestbuy: steelbook, but that WEA is just lush :drool::drool: I don't have the 4K disk in my BB, so one of the 4K editions are preferable, tho the regular BD FS looks good as well :wacky: All quite samey artwork-wise, but which to go for? :confused:

Reactions: ChrisPatt
Still need to order one of these, steelbook looks awesome :hungry::cigar: Was originally going to pass as I have the wonderful :bestbuy: steelbook, but that WEA is just lush :drool::drool: I don't have the 4K disk in my BB, so one of the 4K editions are preferable, tho the regular BD FS looks good as well :wacky: All quite samey artwork-wise, but which to go for? :confused:
Go for the lenti... And quit procrastinating.

I went for the Lenti. I have the uk release and while the artwork is nice, it’s not bossed like the Best Buy steelbook so I’m opting to have that artwork for the slip while having what I believe to be a superior looking steelbook.

Absolutely love this movie. It was my top movie of 2018! And regret passing on this after seeing all the pictures and like Mickle i have the super glossy 4k usa steel which i will have to do with for now!